Cuisine (20 of 30)
38 restaurants available nearby
Love the ambience and the food. We ate there for breakfast twice and once for dinner during our visit. The breakfast service is more attentive but there are fewer people for breakfast. The food and drinks are decadent unlike anything I have seen elsewhere. I will definitely be back.
Second trip to Guantanamera, because of Hurricane Henri we weren't able to get live music, bit we had a wonderful time celebrating my brothers birthday and dining on fine cuban cuisine! And we're looking forward to our next visit in October!
This was our first time dining at Dylan's, but we are long time devotees of its sister restaurant across the street, Nick's. I cannot fathom why Dylan's was not more crowded on a Saturday night, because the food was excellent. The menu is mostly southern comfort and bar style food (jalapeno...
We were a party of 13 celebrating a special birthday. Our table was ready for us when we arrived. The food started coming out almost immediately. It was a ridiculously fabulous array of food and really delicious! The apps, salad bar and hot sides were excellent. The "gauchos" were terrific. ...
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Beacon Theatre
- 68th Street Hunter College
- 28th Street Broadway Line
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- North Road Park
- Rockville Centre Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Elmwood Village
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Batterson Park
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- August Wilson Theater
- The Standard, High Line New York
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- East Brunswick Square Mall