Cuisine (20 of 28)
18 restaurants available nearby
We both had the shrimp with spinach and artichokes, with marinara sauce. Once spiced up a bit with some dried chili pepper, it was delicious. The round tables are terrific for outdoor dining with a European feel. A few mosquitoes encroached on an otherwise pleasant Saturday brunch,
Meze experience, all you can drink & bottomless plates, so it is worth it. Came here for brunch for a friend's birthday and the staff were extremely nice and the food was great.It was busy .early table was empty when we leaving the time .It was full restaurant.
Dip not ::, the servers were...
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- National Museum of American History
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Verizon Center
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Herndon Historic District
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- National Harbor
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington D.C.
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.