Cuisine (20 of 85)
167 restaurants available nearby
This place is amazing! The server and bartender were very accommodating. The server brought me a couple of samples to try when I didn’t like the first glass of wine. The food was very flavourful and the presentation was very eye appealing.
We ate at the terrace and hence enjoyed the open air ambiance of the restaurant. The service and food were excellent and enjoyable. I especially liked the mushroom risotto that was really tasty and well presented. I would recommend this restaurant for anybody who likes vegetarian food.
Oysters were the highlight. The low, surprisingly, was a bland pasta with blander lobster. Excellent wine selections. Service was informed and attentive., the menu could use a bit more variety.
Quite the hipster vibe. Blaring music makes conversation nearly impossible. Lovely room,...
- Mcgill University
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Lowell Thomas
- Parc De La Chatte Pirate
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- Mont Tremblant Resort
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Parc Joe Beef
- Montreal Botanical Gardens Jardin Botanique De Montreal
- Parc Fraser
- Arena De St Jovite
- Greene Avenue
- Mcgill Metro
- Theatre Du Nouveau Monde
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Bell Centre
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec
- Crescent Street
- Lachine Canal Canal Du Lachine