Cuisine (20 of 23)
34 restaurants available nearby
First time at The Smith, was there for Happy Hour and dinner. We were lucked into some great deals for oysters for a choice of three different types and good cocktails selection too.
The food was delicious. I had the Short Ribs Ragtoni and my friend ordered the Pot of Mussels with a side of...
It was special and cosy time. The food and drinks were great too! I will definitely comeback here and suggest to others. I will only add that they management should have a birthday surprise token of kindness, like in other restaurants.
Other than that, it's a great place for couples or friends to...
Food was phenomenal and I am so glad I listened to our server Saraih and ordered the Bento box. What a nice surprise and great chance to savor the chef's talent and creativity. My low scores on ambience and noise are a little unfair as I asked to be seated outside where option is limited to...
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- Luray Caverns
- Clarysville Motel
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- National Gallery of Art
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Deep Creek Lake
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Langston Golf Course And Driving Range
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Festival At Muddy Branch Shopping Center
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- W Washington DC