13 restaurants available nearby
Excellent Italian food in generous quantities at fair prices. All their pasta is homemade and the lasagna was delicious. The drinks were good too. The decor isn’t my taste, but it’s newish anyway. Overall a great little place.
My date recommended Mi Casa because he wanted to try this out before it became too popular. When I looked at the overview, I was not excited about it being a Tex-mex restaurant, but I agreed to dine there. Mi casa has completely transformed my view of Tex-Mex/SW US cuisine. The location is great...
Fond memories of Kramers and Afterwords after 7 years of having left town. The bookstore was just as awesome as I remembered, the food wasn't. It was OK. But then, you can't beat the location and ambiance.I hope they revitalize their menu and get a better chef.
Becoming a weekly stop for us. Incredible food and service every time. The chef always checks on our table personally and Adriano is an amazing server with a clear personal connection to the Italian food and culture.
- Washington Monument
- National Mall The Mall
- Antietam National Battlefield
- Riggs Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Foggy Bottom Gwu Metro Station
- Six Flags America
- Baileys Crossroads Shopping Center
- Phillips Collection
- Luray Caverns
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Zen Hospitality at Massachusetts Ave
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Center
- Nationals Park
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac River Waterfront Park