21 restaurants available nearby
Our server, Ebony G, was terrific. The food was very good - it has been for the 30 years we have been going to this particular Red Lobster. My complaint is with the woman at the check in counter, who reported to Opentable that we did not show for our 12 noon "reservation". That's in quotes...
Food was better than expected. Nice flavor, Great chicken appetizer recommendation from the waiter. My lamb tandoori was excellent as well as the vegetarian dish and chicken vindaloo, which was ordered by the others in my party. I would go back again.
Very unique experience.. amazing to say the least! You feel as if you are the only one in the restaurant with 6 waiters taking care of every need. And that’s just the small things talking about the food it was literally the best food I’ve ever had in my life. My wife and myself went on Mother’s Day...
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York