Cuisine (20 of 23)
26 restaurants available nearby
Chris makes an outstanding pork chop. I had one at another great restaurant a few days earlier, but the quality of the pork and his preparation (served with home made pieces of sausage and polenta, and topped with a wonderful fig compote) is not to be missed!
This was our first try at indoor dining, having had our first vaccination. The distancing was good and we sat in an area with a very high ceiling, so the air quality felt fine. We enjoyed the cocktails...prepared perfectly. Best calamari I’ve had in a while! We shared the ahi tuna entree. ...
Has to be in the top 3 best restaurants I've eaten at in the past 10 years (and I'm a huge foodie!)
The food was crazy off the hook amazing. Great presentation. Perfect service. Gorgeous ambience. My friends and I celebrated a birthday, and we already promised each other we would be back - and...
This was my first recent visit to the restaurant in a long time, having visited it once many years back when it had just opened. It was a great experience overall. We were greeted at the door by the host who walked us through some quarantine safety measures and then promptly led us to our table,...
- Hicksville Station
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Litchfield First Congregational Church
- Bryant Park
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- Olde Mistick Village Shopping Center
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Usa
- Columbus Circle
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Steinway Street
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Point Pleasant Beach