21 restaurants available nearby
Very solid dining experience. Service was excellent. Food was delicious. We had the rib eye, filet mignon, and lamb chops. And as sides we had the roasted corn, mashed potatoes, and sautéed spinach. Everything was great. I’d come back anytime.
We got there early and sat at the bar where we had really great drinks and some lovely bartenders!
We were greeted promptly at our table, and the food came out pretty quickly.
We ate A LOT--the table was bussed promptly and cheerily!
I hadn't been there in a while, so it was great to see they are...
We went to the Five and Dime Ale House Saturday night with another couple and loved it. The menu had so many great choices and the prices were so reasonable. We all enjoyed our food and our server was so personable and helpful. Our drinks were also great. We will definitely be back.
- Frederick Douglass Isaac Myers Maritime Park
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- BWI Airport
- Inner Harbor
- Batavia Park
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- BWI Airport Marriott
- Centennial Park
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Little Island Marina
- Homewood Field
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Deep Creek Lake
- Fell's Point
- Harborplace The Gallery
- Montego Bay - Peachtree Road 122
- Lake Shore Plaza Shopping Center
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center