Cuisine (20 of 30)
25 restaurants available nearby
Le Pain Quotidien means the daily bread. And to us, that means everything. It’s much more than mere sustenance; it’s a way of life. As our loaves emerge from the ovens, warm and fragrant, friends gather around our communal tables to share in the time-honoured tradition of breaking bread. Located...
Good was delish and very filling. Love the edamame guacamole.
I went a few months ago and really enjoyed my meal. This was my second time here so wanted to try something different. I had to go with the charbroiled oysters again because they were so good the first time. For my meal, I ordered the avocado toast with bits, seeds and honey. What a great choice!
Service from the host table to the dining was amazing. Didn’t feel
Rushed or forced. Dinner came out quickly and just the way I ordered. I had the Steak Au Poirve and it was cooked to a perfect Med Rare. The wine list was immaculate with great variety. Dinner was a delight.
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Beacon Theatre
- 68th Street Hunter College
- 28th Street Broadway Line
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- North Road Park
- Rockville Centre Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Elmwood Village
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Batterson Park
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- August Wilson Theater
- The Standard, High Line New York
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- East Brunswick Square Mall