Cuisine (20 of 32)
178 restaurants available nearby
Ambience is what you're paying for here. The service was very good, tea excellent, and food was great (if not anything truly spectacular).
But, if you are tourist, looking for what you imagine afternoon tea to be--this is it!
A bit expensive, but given the surroundings, that's no surprise.
Very quiet but then it was a rainy Tuesday night, the food is utterly brilliant, the burgers are not only huge but tasty as hell to boot too. And you can't go without trying the katsu fries, unbelievable honestly. I hope these guys are around for many years as they're definitely serving up the best...
What a good find for a Saturday evening when the rest of Edinburgh was fully booked. Staff were delightful and made our dinner great fun .
Not haute cuisine but hot fresh and tasty.
Very good value champagne!!
- Queen Margaret University Edinburgh
- Leith Docks
- EDI Airport
- Scottish Agricultural College
- Holyrood Palace
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Museum of Childhood Edinburgh
- National War Museum Edinburgh
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- National Museum of Scotland
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Royal Lyceum Theatre Edinburgh
- Traverse Theatre Edinburgh
- Heriot-Watt University
- Royal Museum of Scotland
- Edinburgh College of Art
- University of Edinburgh
- Writers Museum and Makars Court Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Castle
- Edinburgh Airport