Cuisine (20 of 28)
27 restaurants available nearby
Service was excellent and the help with decisions was great. Wine and cocktails were delicious. All the courses tasted great. We had not dined here in a while and the combinations were great for each of our dietary needs. Our server Alejo was very helpful and attentive. Made our date night very...
Another excellent meal at Ruth’s Chris, this time for our anniversary. There were plenty of tables available on a warm, Fourth of July Monday when we arrived at 6:00, but a number of them filled as we were enjoying our meal. Ruth’s Chris always has an outstanding fillet, tender and juicy and...
A friend and I went for Music Bingo. My only real complaint was that the sound system was bad or poorly controlled, with too much base/background noise, and not enough treble so you had trouble hearing the songs to complete the game. The game was fun, food was good, as well as the drinks and...
I am definitely coming back. The waiters were excellent and patient, the food was great.
The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing.
- Washington Monument
- National Mall The Mall
- Antietam National Battlefield
- Riggs Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Foggy Bottom Gwu Metro Station
- Six Flags America
- Baileys Crossroads Shopping Center
- Phillips Collection
- Luray Caverns
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Zen Hospitality at Massachusetts Ave
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Center
- Nationals Park
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac River Waterfront Park