Cuisine (20 of 63)
139 restaurants available nearby
Overall the experience was great but I was a little surprised that the dress code had changed. People were arriving in shorts and tee shirts but it was outside so I thought that it was acceptable in that environment.
Our waiter was great and the food was excellent as always.
The food was OUTSTANDING! We got the burger, French onion soup, and eggplant rotini. Our server, not sure his name, but he had a quirky mustache, was beyond helpful and excellent. Not from around the area, but would recommend in a heartbeat.
everything was perfect! outdoor seating , bread, porterhouse, martini, spinach, baked potato, hot fudge sundae. thank you!
It was a Friday night and they were expecting a good size party in a separate room. We arrived promptly for our reservation at 5:30pm and we were immediately seated. It took about a half hour for our appetizers to arrive; soup and a salad. They were delicious! Our meal did not arrive until...
We had a very nice dinner at Social this weekend. The menu was cut back from my pre covid visit ( no sushi) but totally understandable. Drinks were yummy and the food really good. Outdoor area was nice, the table could have been a little bigger. Overall great experience, will be back.
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Beacon Theatre
- 68th Street Hunter College
- 28th Street Broadway Line
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- North Road Park
- Rockville Centre Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Elmwood Village
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Batterson Park
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- August Wilson Theater
- The Standard, High Line New York
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- East Brunswick Square Mall