29 restaurants available nearby
Casa Limone is such a wonderful addition to Midtown dining scene. First of all, the restaurant is absolutely beautiful, especially the second floor (filled with flowers.) The kale and quinoa salad was delicious. The scallops were simply beautiful. And the fried donuts with vanilla gelato were out...
From the moment we sat down in this exquisitely decorated restaurant my friend and I felt we had been transported to the Greek islands (helped by the fact it was a beautiful sunny day). Both Ike and Bernie were superb hosts, warm, friendly & attentive without being intrusive. Their restaurant month...
I love coming to Cellini! Always a wonderful experience. The food is authentic and delicious! The staff is attentive and friendly. Great for a date, special occasion, business dinner or just a nice meal. This restaurant is one I keep coming back to.
- 23rd Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Mystic Seaport
- 14th Street Union Square
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Spruce Run Recreation Area
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Norelli Hargreaves Memorial Triangle
- Grand Central Station
- Americana Manhasset
- Steinway Street
- Columbus Circle
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Lincoln Center
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center