Cuisine (20 of 30)
32 restaurants available nearby
My go-to for buffet. First of all, the buffet is affordable relative to other hotels in Kuala Lumpur; Contango’s buffet is at least half the price of the rest in town. The spread may have fewer varieties compared with the other hotels’ buffets, but the quality is excellent.
Went there for afternoon tea. Everything was good, with the perfect ambiance and enjoyed my afternoon tea. Staffs that served us were great.
The food was delicious and well executed, especially the beef and vegetables. Quality ingredients were used. Service was top-notch as the waitresses were very patient with us despite us over-staying by 1 hour. Would come again and recommend to others.
Start your day with a perfect morning pick-me-up at our award-winning Cinnamon Coffee House! Savour fluffy ‘Roti Canai’ with savoury Dhal gravy or soft yet flaky freshly baked Croissants from our popular Buffet Breakfast. Bustling daily with ‘live’ mini kitchens serving an array of freshly made...
- Genting Skyway Station
- Desa Water Park Kuala Lumpur
- Little India of Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Bank Negara Money Museum Kuala Lumpur
- Pd Waterfront Port Dickson
- Great Eastern Mall Kuala Lumpur
- Sepang International Circuit
- Central Market Aka Pasar Seni
- Sogo Mall
- Columbia Asia Medical Center Seremban
- Kl Central Park The Lake Gardens
- Menara Kl Tower
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
- Am Bank Port Dickson
- Shah Alam Convention Center
- Open University Malaysia
- Shah Alam Blue Mosque