Cuisine (20 of 29)
36 restaurants available nearby
Our server was Christina who was amazing! The food was delicious and we got a table next to the fish tank which was a treat
Steaks were amazing and cooked to perfection. Hugo took great care of us. Fun lively atmosphere.
Our server was attentive, pleasant and informative. The food was delicious, hot and the menu had everything from steaks to sandwiches. I had French Onion soup and a hamburger, which was so delicious and a very generous portion that I could not finish. Oh yeah, and there was sourdough bread...
We love Hugo’s Cellar for a real taste and feel of traditional Vegas. The a la carte salad served up-close and personal is always a treat. I had the prime rib and it was fantastic. My husband had the ribeye and it was great. Excellent wine list, and service, as well!
The place is too cold. Both of our pasta dishes were cold by the time they reached the table and we had to request 1 of our pizzas to be brought the second it was done cause the first was room temp. But even then only the first slice was a good temp. By the time we went for our seconds the cold...
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Fremont Street Experience
- Gondola Ride At The Venetian
- Rainbow Promenade Shopping Center
- The Mirage
- South Point Hotel Casino-Spa
- Circus Circus Las Vegas
- The Shoppes At The Palazzo
- The Linq
- Container Park
- Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
- Village Square Commercial Center
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations: Las Vegas at Desert Club Resort
- Paris Las Vegas
- The High Roller
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Caesars Palace
- Galleria At Sunset Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay