21 restaurants available nearby
Cool place with amazing cocktails. Food was tasty too! Service was ok. Waiter was nice but messed up our order a few times. Writing the order down would help with that. Definitely will be going back though. I was surprised to find a funky place like this in Westchester.
Overall wonderful experience. Service was a little slow, but that might have been because they were trying to give us some time in between meals. We also had, what felt like, a private room which was great and very intimate.
I made reservations for our 40th anniversary and everything was just perfect. Customized menus had our names and date printed on them. The service, waitress and sommelier, were attentive and friendly. The steaks were cooked perfectly and wine list exquisite. I would definitely recommend eating...
We went for lunch in a Friday and the restaurant had customers but was not crowded which we liked. The seafood is outstanding; we had a variety of fresh oysters, mussels in broth and lobster rolls. All very fresh and delicious. Will definitely go back again!
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Beacon Theatre
- 68th Street Hunter College
- 28th Street Broadway Line
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- North Road Park
- Rockville Centre Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Elmwood Village
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Batterson Park
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- August Wilson Theater
- The Standard, High Line New York
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- East Brunswick Square Mall