Cuisine (20 of 24)
37 restaurants available nearby
We ate outside. The food is always great as is the service. It definitely pays to make reservations. Because we we're there during the final NBA game, it was a little loud, but not bad. Overall, we try to eat here every time we come to Vegas.
We had a party of 21 on the patio and everything was wonderful! Despite making reservations the day of, the restaurant accommodated us with no problem. The food was delicious, the service excellent, and the atmosphere was fun.
Ten year anniversary and the staff made it PERFECT! The food and service was simply exceptional. Thank you!
- The D Las Vegas
- The Strip
- The Mirage
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino
- Galleria At Sunset Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Mt Charleston
- MGM Grand
- Baker Park
- New York New York
- World Market Center
- Wynn Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
- Sunrise Mountain Natural Area
- Red Rock Canyon
- Caesars Palace
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Fremont Street Experience