Cuisine (20 of 21)
31 restaurants available nearby
We sat at a cozy table for two by the fireplace. The room was lovely. We had the spaghetti carbonara, which is to die for. Everyone there welcomed us as though we were welcomed into their home. I highly recommend this restaurant! One of my favorites!!
This place has an amazing family style brunch!!! It’s very well priced considering that the food is “bottomless,” not to mention seriously delicious! Everything we had was great but I highly recommend the chicken and waffles, cheesy jalapeño hush puppies, and shrimp and grits. Wow. Just wow....
This past Friday we had a party of 3 for a 6:15 dinner reservation. Reservations are highly recommended. We were told there was a backup of tables so we would have to wait about 10 mins. After 20 mins of waiting the manager apologized and told us to come in for complimentary drinks and oysters....
I had planned a dinner event for 20 and we had an amazing time. The Restaurant is quaint, and the services was wonderful. They gave us the 2nd floor upper level and felt we had the restaurant to ourselves.
- King Street Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- University Mall Shopping Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Benco Shopping Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Colesville Center Shopping Center
- Montgomery Mall Shopping Center
- Metro Center Metro Station
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Tysons Corner Center
- Rock Creek Village Shopping Center
- Capital Hilton
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Supreme Court