Cuisine (20 of 23)
42 restaurants available nearby
This was my first time eating at STK and I had an amazing experience! My waiter Joe Chen and bartender Mikey were EXCELLENT. Joe was incredibly informed about the menu and was really helpful as I decided what to order. The food was perfectly prepared, and so were the drinks.
Gansevoort Rooftop is unique within the Meatpacking district bars. It’s an escape for hotel guests and downtown locals, located on Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC’s rooftop. Take in the 360-degree views of the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River and enjoy innovative, refreshing cocktails paired with...
Our founder, Samuel Kobrick, was inspired by the lights and the energy of Manhattan and with that began roasting a coffee that “brews” those same feelings. Today, 4 generations, 100 years and still growing, Kobrick Coffee Co. continues to inspire NYC and far beyond with our variety of coffee. Our...
Dos Caminos - Meatpacking was just what 4 ladies needed to shake off a bit of the pandemic blues. DC-M wait staff was very attentive and the food was good. I hope that the service remains the same well into the nicer weather so that we can enjoy the outdoor seating option/s.
- Hicksville Station
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Litchfield First Congregational Church
- Bryant Park
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- Olde Mistick Village Shopping Center
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Usa
- Columbus Circle
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Steinway Street
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Point Pleasant Beach