51 restaurants available nearby
Most important on a cold day in January, I was able to take off my coat and be comfortable in the well heated patio. The service was attentive and informative and the food was just delicious. Scallop crudo and pumpkin ravioli was a great lunch! Will definitely return.
The outside dining was excellent because of the great heaters.
Excellent food as usual. My salad, tuna, mashed potatoes and coconut cream pie were all delicious. Minor thing - but they didn't have heaters at every table outside. They're doing a great job under very difficult circumstances - hopefully they can add a few more heaters so that every table is...
Dinner at Butter was incredible! The food was delicious and the service was great! The butternut squash soup is one of the best things I have ever eaten! The only thing that could be better is price of the cocktails.....they are $17 a pop. I would definitely go back again!
- Rockville Centre Station
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Printers Park
- Henrietta Station
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Herald Square
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Rink
- The Standard, High Line New York
- Times Square
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa - Skaneateles
- North Utica Shopping Center
- Short Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Destiny Usa
- Wilton Mall Shopping Center
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- Menlo Park Mall Shopping Center