Cuisine (20 of 21)
20 restaurants available nearby
The service and meal for 2 the other evening was outstanding. The Cajun Rib-eye was cooked to perfection for both myself and my wife. Can't wait to see how the phase II of renovations turns out as phase I was impressive. The level of service at this establishment has not dropped off vs....
We loved the fact that the waiter wore a mask and we could sit anywhere we liked. Food was good. My Berry margarita was terrific. The only item they could improve is the lemonade that came with the kids meals. They didn't like it because it was watery. I tried it and didn't think it was even...
It was simply a great dining experience from the wine selection to the service, food and complimentary champagne and dessert (it was our anniversary). Great atmosphere, gracious staff and perfectly cooked seafood. Eddies is firing on all cylinders!!!!
- Embassy Suites Crystal City - National Airport
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Hughesville Pond Recreation Area
- Tappahannock Historic District
- The Westin Arlington Gateway
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- The Watergate Hotel
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Washington Marriott Georgetown
- American University
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria
- Hotel Lombardy
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- Mount St Mary's College And Seminary
- W Washington DC