Cuisine (20 of 21)
18 restaurants available nearby
Outstanding food. Flavors so well crafted, interesting and new. Service very nice: polite, friendly, attentive. Server actually checked on us so often it was almost intrusive, but I would rather that than the alternative. It was a slow time for them and I think they were just trying to err on the...
Didn’t realize the menu would be specific to New Year’s Eve. What a great surprise! Made an early start to celebrate. 24 hour short ribs were the best we’ve had in a long time. Wine list is great and love the option to do flights, tastes, by the glass or bottle. Spirit flights available too.
This was our first Tasting Room visit since 2019 and under new management, the place remains a dining destination in Frederick! Their servers are professional and the food remains impressive and truly outstanding in flavor. Their filet is the world's best--hands down and every other place I've...
My son had Bryan’s burger minus the fried egg and he said it was good. I got the beet risotto. It was different in a good way. I felt the amount of mushrooms in the dish made it taste too earthy for me. If I order again I will ask for less mushrooms.
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- BWI Airport
- Bethany Beach
- Baltimore Washington Parkway
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
- Little Island Marina
- Inner Harbor
- Belvedere Square Shopping Center
- Colonial Annapolis Historic District
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Hunt Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Priest Bridge Centre Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Annapolis
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Marley Crossing Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Cumberland
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- University of Maryland Baltimore