Cuisine (20 of 51)
78 restaurants available nearby
My husband said ‘perhaps the best lamp chops he’s ever had’ & he is a cook & very critical of food in general. My fish was prepared perfectly which does not happen often. Our friends enjoyed their meals as well. The octopus appetizer was amazing! We will be returning.
We were celebrating my son’s birthday- there were 6 of us total. The food was incredible, as was the service. The total bill for dinner (and three of us had 2 cocktails each) was $765.00. An exquisite experience, but very pricey!
I dined outside with two companions, and it was a wonderful experience! The artichokes were amazing, as was the cheese plate (definitely try the triple cream!) and the eggplant entree! The beet salad was very good as well, though I would have preferred a bit less dressing. I asked for a custom...
We tried White House Tajine on Friday evening and had a really lovely time. A delicious appetizer (mezze) was followed by wonderful hearty harira soups. Two of us ordered the tajine (chicken and shrimp) and both entrees were simply excellent. The third enjoyed delicious lamb chops. We loved the...
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Ramada Philadelphia - Levittown
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Springfield Mall Shopping Center
- Cherry Hill Mall
- Sesame Place Amusement Park
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Jenkintown Wyncote Station
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Ardmore Station
- University of Delaware
- Longwood Gardens
- Peddler's Village
- Parx Racing And Casino
- Street Road Shopping Center
- Upper Providence Township Park
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Spring House Shopping Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown