Cuisine (20 of 22)
25 restaurants available nearby
Great food! Went for lunch on a Tuesday and there were no crowds. The food was tasty and satisfying. Orders were easily adapted to individual needs. Food took a long time to come out, but worth the wait. Waiter delivered lemon slice for water in his bare hand and dropped it in the glass...
Service is very poor and for the amount of money paying for the food they are hesitant to provide extra chutney and the sides with out which the main dish can't be eaten. Pleasee provide it without making the customers asking for it again and again and waiting for ever.
Really adorable place in a shopping center west of Reston Town Center. The decor is fabulous - loved the origami bird light fixtures - and the service was superb. We had a variety of drinks and appetizers before a planned meal at RTC, and we both said we wanted to go back to Tiki Thai for dinner....
We were just there for our Anniversary. My husband had the lunch special with salad, steak and carrot cake. I had quiche Lorraine and chocolate mousse. They gave us sorbet and two glasses of champagne because it was our anniversary. I was not surprised to get the sorbet, but the champagne was a...
- Herndon Historic District
- Washington Union Station DC
- Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Place DC Downtown K Street
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- New Carrollton Md Station
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Washington Convention Center
- Calvert Marine Museum
- Keep Loudoun Beautiful Park
- Nationals Park
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda near Washington D.C.
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.