Cuisine (20 of 31)
29 restaurants available nearby
We really enjoyed the patio for our dinner. The menu has some really creative food and beverages. The Old Fashion menu is quite nice. The host and waiter also went out of their way to work with the bartender to mix up a few non-alcoholic drinks as well that were experimental but still pretty good....
A wonderful evening! I had been here roughly 20 years earlier and i Ricchi has withstood the test of time! Great food & service - chatting with Chris was a bonus to our celebration. This place is a must if you are in DC. Molto Bene!
So great to see so many people out and about on a Wednesday evening! Fabulous food from both the Palm oyster and Palm clam appetizers we shared to the sea bass pizzaioli. Service was seasoned, welcoming and ever-present without intrusion. A bit pricey but well worth it for a special occasion. ...
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- National Museum of American History
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Verizon Center
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Herndon Historic District
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- National Harbor
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington D.C.
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.