30 restaurants available nearby
Overall, a memorable and indulgent experience. The staff was attentive, polite and incredibly knowledgeable, both in terms of making recommendations for wine pairings and dish choices. It's sometimes hard to strike the right balance at an upscale restaurant, and service can sometimes feel stuffy....
I expected to be a WOWW’d. Maybe the little Italy OG location is better. It’s fairly expensive and I’ve had better pasta sadly. But it’s a cute place for a date and the cocktail I got was sooo good. The waiters were nice too...
Senza has never disappointed. Shamefully, in a city where Gluten Free food is too difficult to find, this place offers choice, options and quality. It was the 6th time I’ve eaten there and I will be back. It is extremely expensive so be prepared to pay. They only take cash and I believe Amex which...
The brunch experience with outdoor dining was wonderful. The food was really good snd everything was reasonably priced. We did an hour of unlimited drinks but they were really nice drinks like a mango margarita and fresh sangria. My small group had a great time. Highly recommend for excellent...
- Hicksville Station
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Litchfield First Congregational Church
- Bryant Park
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- Olde Mistick Village Shopping Center
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Usa
- Columbus Circle
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Steinway Street
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Point Pleasant Beach