Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in London
Outdoor dining in London
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in London
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
104 Restaurant is a stunning, intimate place to relax and enjoy the highest quality ingredients and service.
Nestled in the heart of Mayfair, No.6 Cavendish welcomes you to a bespoke cigar sampling lounge, finished to the highest quality. A true home from home, this sampling lounge gives cigar enthusiasts the chance to escape the outside and smoke a cigar in the warm comfort of pure luxury. Plus, sit back, relax and enjoy the in-house bar, stocked with the finest spirits to awaken your senses. Hand pick your cigar from the humidor and pair with your favourite tipple as you soak up what warm, rich tones in the beautiful lounge.
*Minimum Spend £35pp + Service Charge
*Minimum Spend £50pp + Service Charge on groups of 3 or more
Our amazing team of cigar sommeliers will be on hand to give you any advice you need, giving you a truly unforgettable experience, and one that will make you return to No.6 Cavendish.
You can watch me LIVE on Twitch under "Francescocooksspaghetti".
We commit to using the best local British produce wherever possible, and always the freshest ingredients. We are proud of our carefully selected, responsible suppliers.
Café Spice Namasté hold the coveted Michelin BIB Gourmand for 21 years, and are pioneers in the UK hospitality industry's campaign for the environment and sustainability."
At Café Spice Namasté, you are always welcome!
George William Wilton provided the finest oysters to the traders of London"s Haymarket. Today Wiltons continues that tradition and continues to serve the finest oysters, seafood and game.
Wiltons combines a modern philosophy on service with all that is traditionally British to create the perfect dining experience.
If you are making a reservation for groups of 6 or more, please contact Wiltons directly.
Should you have any special requests i.e birthday cakes or champagne, please contact Wiltons directly upon making your reservation.
We politely ask that gentlemen wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers, no sportswear or open toed sandals.
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Situated right next to the BT tower in Fitzrovia, our cosy restaurant serves street tacos in the true style of the traditional Mexican cuisine. Inspired by his grandmother Catalina, our chef David prepares his delicious food using our barbeque grill. Enjoy slow roasted brisket, tender chicken or specially prepared jackfruit while sipping on one of our Tequila-based cocktails or refreshing mocktails or maybe some original Mexican Mango Soda. Come with friends and treat yourselves to a massive platter of nachos with homemade nacho cheese, guacamole, salsa and more bits and bobs that are sure to get your mouth watering ready for our street tacos.
We have created a friendly, intimate atmosphere with lots of attention to detail and we can assure you, we've all been painting, tiling and getting our restaurant all ready for you!
Make sure to book your table to secure your spot, but don't be discouraged if you don't get around to it, walk-ins are welcome!
With an emphasis on simple, refined dishes, we offer our seasonal tasting menu at both lunch and dinner, Tuesday to Saturday.
Here at Anglo we have made a few changes to improve your dining experience with us.
We feel it is our responsibility to use only the best British seasonal foraged and responsibly farmed produce.
We have also made a conscious effort to reduce our impact on the world around us. Such as offering one menu to reduce our food consumption and waste, reducing our plastic usage, using natural wines, British where possible and reducing the amount of meat and fish we offer from responsible sustainable suppliers.
We have made these changes and more to be more sustainable and responsible but without impacting on the quality of our final product and your overall dining experience.
Comprising three large and entirely unique railway arches and a beautiful decked garden complete with hammocks and it's very own Love hut, we are a restaurant, cocktail bar and events space with an emphasis on creating the kind of good vibes that will make you feel instantly welcome.
Our menu is comprised predominantly of small sharing plates, (mostly so we can show off how good a plethora of vegan food can be) along side some incredible mains and a host of craft beers and outstanding cocktails
Come for an hour and you'll likely stay all day
We often host comedy nights, gigs, open mic sessions and pretty wild parties
We are thrilled to have Tom Dixon and his talented design team on board. Tom’s design aesthetic will be perfectly placed in Devonshire House and will complement the existing architecture and heritage of this beautiful building.
Strict over-21s policy.
We kindly ask you to use discretion when taking photos. Whilst the interiors may make great backdrops, the comfort of our guests are a priority. We therefore ask if you can refrain from excessive photography, in particular flash photography in our restaurants and public areas. We do not allow any photography in our bathrooms due to guest privacy
New restaurants to OpenTable in London
See what locals rave about in London
- BHBeverleyHLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad a great time with great service and food. I’ve reached an age where I’m finding it difficult to hear in noisy places, but also loved that it was so busy and lively.More infoThe Ivy Soho Brasserie££££• Contemporary British• Soho•4.3
- EKEvelyneKSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was excellent (for veggie and meat lovers), the waiters and waitresses were very nice and attentive, great experience! We love to come back every time we go to London!More infoDean Street Townhouse££££• British• Soho•4.5
- RGRichardGBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A good meal at Bills between theatre showings. Speed was good. Menu feels a bit more limited these days. Service was good (server disappeared- maybe change of shift). Overall a solid meal. I would visit again,More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - Soho££££• Contemporary British• Soho•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air Street££££• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
- JJuliaLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We really enjoyed having teas and cocktails on new year's day in the Ham Yard bar. The atmosphere was festive and sophisticated and the background music was not overwhelming. Our servers were incredibly helpful and attentive so they brought extra cutlery and a leaflet showing pictures of the cake selection. The teapots were large and the hot chocolates rich. Some flaws that didn't really spoil our afternoon : as the place was really busy we sat at the low bar tables and so it was hard to fit everything on the tables. The cakes were pretty but slightly dry. When we asked for milk for the tea we got hot frothed milk . The teapots were generously filled with loose leaves but almost too much so the tea go too strong after a while.More infoHam Yard Bar and Restaurant££££• Modern European• Soho•4.4
Discover more great restaurants
The 5 hottest restaurant openings to kickstart your London summer
Get booking, get outside, and get eating at these exciting new London dining destinations.
Londoners love these 14 neighbourhood restaurants
Some of the city's best food can be found in these smaller, more intimate spots scattered throughout the city and populated by locals.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in London
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Bottomless Brunch in London
Brunch is a regular fixture in the social calendar, and it's even better when you go bottomless. Order everything from bao buns to English breaky favourites, with unlimited fizz on the side. Start the weekend with a bang and make your brunch bottomless.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
If dining in the U.K. still evokes lackluster fish and chips or sorry boiled vegetables, it’s time for a trip. Call it the renaissance of British cuisine—from revived and updated bangers and mash to regional authentic Chinese, London has rewritten its own culinary story and now proudly bears the qualities of a veritable food destination. With a population of nearly 8.8 million people and one of the most popular airports in the world, the city is a bastion of cultural and culinary diversity, from an old world Parsi café and forage-forward tasting menus, to rethought English breakfasts and markets of all types. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in London is No.6 Cavendish
The best vegan restaurants in London are Jam Delish, Thames Foyer and Plants by Deliciously Ella
The best vegetarian restaurants in London are The Ivy Chelsea Garden, Thames Foyer and Cinnamon Bazaar
The restaurants with the best service in London are Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay, Pure Indian Cooking and No.6 Cavendish
The restaurants with the best ambiance in London are Oi Spaghetti, 104 Restaurant and Acoustic Brasserie
- Hampstead Heath Station
- Notting Hill Gate Station
- Tottenham Court Road Station
- Trafalgar Square
- Covent Garden Station
- Charlotte Street
- Tate Modern
- Hyde Park
- Russell Square Station
- Leicester Square Station
- Victoria Station
- London Eye
- Canary Wharf Station
- The O2
- Sloane Square Station
- Her Majesty's Theatre
- Bow Road Station
- London Bridge Station
- High Street Kensington Station
- The London Palladium Theatre
- Top 50 Summer Restaurants in London
- The Top Bars for Foodies in London
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in London
- The Top Iconic Dishes in London
- 15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
- Discover Trending Restaurants in London
- The Top Restaurants with Vegan Options in London
- Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
- The Best Pizza in London
- Celebrity Chefs in London
- Best Tasting Menus in London
- The Top Brunch Restaurants in London
- The Top Breakfast Restaurants in London
- Where Chefs Eat in London
- Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
- The Ivy Collection - London Restaurant Festival
- London's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Most Fun Restaurants in London
- The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
- The Top Burgers in London