Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Walthamstow
New restaurants to OpenTable in Walthamstow
Outdoor dining in Walthamstow
See what locals rave about in Walthamstow
- LRLornaRLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food and service. Will be back for sure! We all loved it!More infoArte e pasta££££• Italian• Walthamstow•4.5
- MTMariosTLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFavourite restaurant in London, all the pasta dishes are just out of this world, and the atmosphere is always magical and the service is always informative and fast so everything I could ask for!More infoJolene N16££££• British• Stoke Newington•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOutstanding, the cheesecake finished us off, it was fantastic x the whole experience amazing thank you xMore infoBlacklock Shoreditch££££• Steak• Shoreditch•4.7
- LLucy23yEssex •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Gorgeous food, delightful minosas… perfect NYD setting.. will definitely return!More infoSTK Rooftop – Stratford££££• Steakhouse• Stratford•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2021Had a lovely meal great service and friendly atmosphereMore infoGoose Walthamstow££££• British• Walthamstow•5
Award winning restaurants in Walthamstow
Discover more great restaurants
The 5 hottest restaurant openings to kickstart your London summer
Get booking, get outside, and get eating at these exciting new London dining destinations.
Londoners love these 14 neighbourhood restaurants
Some of the city's best food can be found in these smaller, more intimate spots scattered throughout the city and populated by locals.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Walthamstow
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Bottomless Brunch in London
Brunch is a regular fixture in the social calendar, and it's even better when you go bottomless. Order everything from bao buns to English breaky favourites, with unlimited fizz on the side. Start the weekend with a bang and make your brunch bottomless.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Walthamstow is Lord Raglan E17
The best vegan restaurants in Walthamstow are Arte e pasta, Orford Road Tapas and Lord Raglan E17
The best vegetarian restaurants in Walthamstow are Arte e pasta, Orford Road Tapas and Lord Raglan E17
The restaurants with the best service in Walthamstow are Lord Raglan E17, Orford Road Tapas and Arte e pasta
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Walthamstow are Lord Raglan E17, Orford Road Tapas and Arte e pasta