Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For outdoor dining please call the restaurant at (410) 252-2022
- HGHowardGBaltimore / Maryland •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBluestone is one of my favorite restaurants. They have a restaurant week menu every Sunday where you get a 3 course dinner for a set price. The food and service was great as usual and I had a really good time there.More infoBluestonePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Timonium•4.5
- MFMattFvipWashington, D.C. Area •29 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoVery nice experience. We had the 4 course meal and it was more than 2 people can eat. The cheese and chocolate are to die for. Cooking the entree is easy and rivals any steak house in taste. Service was top notch from Zach who was on top of everything.More infoThe Melting Pot - TowsonPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Towson•4.8
- GGchavezBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe went for a bday celebration and this place was beyond all our expectations. The decoration, the drinks! Shout out to the cute bartenders. The food! The service was phenomenal and we are grateful to the new handsome host for letting our group hang out at the lovely sofa section, and lighting the fire pit in the back while we listened to the wonderful live music of the soloist I never got to meet. Thank you!More infoPerennialPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.7
- MLMLMdinesvipBaltimore / Maryland •15 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoHad a 5pm reservation on a Saturday. We were seated right away and didn’t wait long for Colleen our server to come and take drink orders. All the food was fresh and delicious and the pace of the meal was just right. The bread that came out with the salads was warm and yummy. Our server was very friendly and personable. As far as value, our bill was $94 for a party of 2. To get a great meal for under $100 these days, I consider that good. Will definitely be back!More infothe Gourmet at KenilworthPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Towson•4.3
- FFliesvipSouth Carolina •108 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFront of the House - Patty remains to be her positive self. Professional; active; and making a difference. Wait Staff - Menu knowledgeable. Helpful. Reintroduced the short rib without sauce. Meal - low carb. Short rib - no sauce and no bed of carbs with broccoli. Renovations - Ongoing. Exterior is coming together. Interior moving forward; however, the shape of the future remains behind plastic - looking forward to the upgrade. Welcome to Rodney and his engaging personality.More infoThe Valley InnPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.5
As a northern Baltimore suburb, Timonium is near the Loch Raven Reservoir and Maryland State Fairgrounds. If you visit, be sure to try the local crab cakes. Garnished with olives and onions, these crab cakes are available year-round due to a wealth of seafood in the area. At certain upscale restaurants, they are accompanied by salads and light protein for a complete meal. Timonium sushi is also popular among locals. Again, with access to the freshest seafood, sushi bars and bistros have popped up in the area. Customers can order sushi a la carte or as entire hand rolls. Overall, Timonium captures the natural flavors of Maryland seafood and customizes it to meet the preferences of diners.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Timonium is Bluestone
- Ridgely Plaza Shopping Center
- Timonium Shopping Center
- Yorkridge Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
- Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
- Seminary Park
- Grand York Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Timonium
- Timonium Crossings Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium.
- Loch Raven Golf Course
- Padonia Park
- Timonium Mall Shopping Center
- West Lutherville Park