- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoDelicious festive menu, highly recommend good valueMore infoMarina Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Scottish• Argyll•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerGlasgow/Lanarkshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoHad a warm greeting even though our party had diminished from 5 to 2 and we were half an hour early! 🤣. Beautiful surroundings tucked away in Tarbert. We didn’t know it existed. Good menu with different choices to the norm. I had the Raclette and my friend had the Tartiflette. Both delicious and warming. Tobrelone cheesecakes and lattes to follow did not disappoint! The toilets were also stylish( important in my book). Loved the individual hand towels which gave a luxurious feel. Like you’re being looked after. If you’re looking for lunch with a difference this is the place!More infoLulabelles of TarbertPrice: Expensive• British• Argyll•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGlasgow/Lanarkshire •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFirst time at Thundercat! I think it’s pretty decent value for money cos the food is so filling! We got 1 pizza, chips & cheese bites for 2 of us and we didn’t finish it. And I’m a fat b*****d 🤣 you have to get a pizza if you go there, it’s the main attraction, the one we got had loads of taste, but dare I say it, the crust is the highlight!! What an amazing dough! Will defo come back. Lovely servers tooMore infoThundercat Pub & DinerPrice: Moderate• American• Glasgow•4.7
- ANAliNGlasgow/Lanarkshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was deliscious and the choice was super. Service was good and the cocktails we had were lovely. Would definitely recommend.More infoPalomino's Restaurant at Ingliston Country ClubPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bishopton•4.5
- EEmmaGlasgow/Lanarkshire •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely wonderful way to start 2023! Service and food was superb. I’ve never had a bad experience at The Ivy. I highly recommend it here, whether for a special occasion or for brunch with friends. I look forward to returning.More infoThe Ivy Buchanan Street GlasgowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Glasgow•4.5
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Argyll. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Scottish, British, Pub, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Argyll who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Argyll either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.