Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The focal point of the restaurant alongside its amazing rustic, industrial interior is the handmade clay pizza oven from which we serve sourdough pizzas alongside antipasti & daily specials using only the freshest quality ingredients.
With a thriving bar scene both before & after dining, fantastic service & great food Urbano32 is perfect for any occasion. A bespoke wine list together with a small but well defined cocktail list & a selection of craft beers will satisfy guests with even the most diverse of tastes.
Urbano32’s welcoming staff will provide you with great service and that coupled with the amazing food & drink makes us a fantastic addition to Chester’s dining scene.
Modern Cafe Culture in the heart of Chester.
Whether it's a coffee in the morning, a light lunch on the terrace with a glass of wine from our eclectic selection, to an intimate dinner for two in the restaurant, we aim to offer something for everyone at every time of the day.
If you're not hungry join us for drinks in our bar area where you can sample some of our delicious in house cocktails.
Whatever the time, whatever the occasion we look forward to seeing you.
We are an independent restaurant in the heart of Chester offering microseasonal dining with menus designed around what's growing on our farm in Daresbury. Menus change every four to six weeks.
Happy Hour is available in our lounge from 4-6pm on Monday-Friday.
Please note we have recently moved to a new premises at 7 Pepper Street Row. We are currently card-only and unable to accept cash.
Meat / Game / Pescatarian / Vegetarian / Vegan / GF / DF
- - -
If your preferred time is not available please make a note on your reservation and we will try our best to accommodate you in the event of a cancellation. If you don't see the time you would like, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the preferred time, party size, and telephone number and we will check our availability.
Please note we are a separate restaurant to Chef's Table. We are currently unable to accept cash at our new premises and are card-only.
You'll find a warm welcome, a great range of beers and well stocked bar plus all the fantastic food you have come to expect from Elite Bistros. Our toasty open fires are perfect to while away the hours with the newspapers or when the sun shines you can enjoy our terrace and beer garden.
Our kitchen is open 7 days a week, 12.00-8.00pm Mon-Thurs, 12.00-9.00pm Fri-Sat and 12.00-7.30pm on Sundays.
We can't wait to welcome you all and show you around.
Great quality, serious but unpretentious food, with a friendly and personal service. All wrapped up in a relaxed, casual, comfortable setting.
Serving everything from Bar Snacks to a full A La Carte and Sunday Lunch, great cocktails alongside an extensive wine list.
Welcome to Bangkok Bistro, where the heart of Thailand’s vibrant culinary scene meets the charm of a contemporary bistro. Nestled on Upper Northgate Street, our restaurant is a fusion of traditional Thai flavours and modern dining sophistication.
Peruse our extensive beverages menu and whether you opt for one of our cocktails, non-alcoholics, healthy Thai herbal teas and smoothies or just a regular cuppa, we’ve got you covered.
Witness food served straight from the burners through our semi-open plan kitchen. How about ‘Prawn on French’ and ‘Massaman Madness’ for your starters and mains.
Fear not, our favourites from the old 9 Elephants menu is constantly revolving on offer on our ‘Set Menu’ throughout the year.
Whether you're in the mood for a crafted cocktail, a hearty Italian meal, or a delicate pastry, Cibo Gran Café has got you covered. Our commitment is not just to serve but to enthral, ensuring every guest gets a slice of Italy's finest offerings. Dive into the ambience of Wilmslow's premier Italian destination and let us whisk you away on a delectable journey from morning to night.
Reflecting our head chef’s love of Italy’s Amalfi coast, welcome to all the beauty and flavour of Europe’s most stunning coastline – in the heart of Cheshire.
Using only the finest ‘mare e monte’ or land and sea ingredients, our chefs create the best of both authentic and modern Italian cuisine in a glamorous contemporary setting.
The Coast has the perfect atmosphere for intimate meals, family parties, corporate events or to simply enjoy imaginative cocktails, wines and beers in our vibrant bar and lounge.
We look forward to seeing you at The Coast.
The Nag's Head is a listed building that dates back to its origin as a Smithy in the 1740's, on the trade route connecting the ports of Liverpool and North Wales to the Potteries.
At The Nag's Head sister venues we have earned a reputation for high quality food, delivered in beautiful buildings, served informally. The point? - to make eating out with family, with friends, with kids with dogs accessible, rewarding and part of your 'everyday'.
Led by Tender Cow, the kitchens from Alty, Mackie and Picturedrome are an integral part of food at The Nag's Head. Expect seasonal changes, kitchen co-labs with our sister venues, glamping, growing and outdoorsy stuff on our adjoining 4 acres in the not-too-distant future.
Join us for some casual tea from the East, Asian cakes & buns or go for a selection of our small plates and favourites with Vietnamese inspiration.
Open for walk-ins, reservations and takeaways (on Deliveroo and Just Eat) from midday until early evening.
- OTOpenTable DinerCheshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOverall our experience was very good food drink and service were all first class. Would recommend people give it a try if they have not already done so.More infoThe Bulls HeadPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Northwich•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were made to feel very welcome even though we were early. They were happy to seat us or let us have a drink in the bar. The service was attentive but not over the top. Our lovely waiter Stefan recommended some dishes which were fantastic. Overall a fab experience.More infoThe Ivy Asia, SpinningfieldsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Manchester•4.8
- CTCharlotteTCheshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023First time for a Sunday dinner, food was absolutely lovely, staff very attentive and the ambience was nice and relaxing. Will definitely return.More infoHazel PearPrice: Moderate• Pub• Liverpool•4
- OTOpenTable DinerManchester/Greater Manchester •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It gets better every time I go, I think it might be my favourite restaurant now.More infoThe Ivy Brasserie, SpinningfieldsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Manchester•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent quality of food from the mouth watering steak to the sides. Once you eat a steak at Hawksmoor you can not eat steak anywhere else. The sides are plenty to go around. Steaks well prepared and worth it. The welcome was warm and professional, attention to detail. A truly great experience one worth trying. Definitely will be going to Hawksmoor for my next steak.More infoHawksmoor ManchesterPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Manchester•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 50 restaurants in Cheshire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Italian, Pub, Gastro Pub, International and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cheshire who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cheshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.