Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
CHEF JAYSON FOSTER was born in Norwich NY where he developed a love of cooking through spent time with his mother and grandmother in the kitchen. In 1996, he came south to Beaufort, NC. After stints in other dining spots, Jayson was hired by Chef William Bell at William’s Casual Fine Dining where he was named sous chef. Jayson attended Carteret Community College; Culinary Arts studying in France under two-starred Michelin Chef Marc Meurin. A stalwart on the Beaufort Food Scene, Jayson has cooked at Chef’s 105, Circa 81, and at Aqua, where he was the Chef for 10 years. In 2012, Jayson and team won the Fire on the Docks Competition in Wilmington, NC. Jayson is proud to bring all these experiences together in the kitchen at Blue Moon Bistro and looks forward to serving you. Bon Appetit!
Elizabeth City's premier location to "Meet. Eat. Celebrate." With our guests in mind,
Montero's is committed to providing a complete "Restaurant Experience"...exceptional service,
creative cuisine and a casual atmosphere. Our staff possesses the same passion and desire for
this restaurant that we do and we hope you will as well!
"just right” portions, ideal for passing around the table or enjoying two or three as a full meal. Aqua’s Big Plates feature the freshest local seafood and premier meats, as well as local produce. Aqua prides itself on offering fresh, local products and supporting our local fisherman and farmers.
Enjoy our upscale bar offerings, including specialty cocktails and expansive wine list.
Enjoy your experience in our Dining Room or on our comfortable, breezy screened-in porch. Please take care to select the dining area of your choice when making reservations.
We can’t wait to serve you soon. Cheers for now!
If you are reading this description, please take note that we will only hold your reservation for 15 minutes. After that, you forfeit your reservation. Our apologies for this, we can not hold tables past 15 minutes as this does not help with our other wait times. Also, please remember to count small children and babies as a person for seating. Thank you for your participation and understanding in this.
Enjoy Kipos’ classic Greek menu, curated by Executive Chef George Delidimos – including its legendary Avgolemono, Pastitsio, Moussaka, Tzatziki, grilled whole fish, and Olga’s handmade phyllo pies and desserts – in addition to the largest Greek wine selection in the area.
NC Coast’s open kitchen, snazzy concrete bar and upscale coastal decor create a vibrant, hip atmosphere for gathering with family and friends over drinks, snacks, shareable plates and meals right at the water’s edge.
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoNever had a experience at a restaurant that shared employees joy of a birthday on a menu as i received.More infoTrue Blue Butcher & Table - The ForumPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Wrightsville Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis might be the best Italian restaurant I’ve ever been too. Everything was delicious and the menu is varied with a lot of traditional Italian dishes that you don’t always find at other restaurants. The service was also excellent. If I have any criticism- and it’s extremely mild- is that it was a little darker than I’d like in the bar area.More infoTarantelli’sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wilmington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server, whose name I have forgotten, was fantastic. She gave us wonderful suggestions for drinks and food. She helped us figure out which food options were gluten free. We had the oysters rockafeller, the eastern cioppino and the brasstown beef short rib. Everything was so perfect and delicious. We will come back to try their other options and to try the seafood tower.More infoSeabirdPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Wilmington•4.9
- BTBarbaraTBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time diners. Crab Spaghetti Neri with squid ink pasta and Tortelloni Mignon entrees were exceptional. Only negative is they were smaller size portions. Servers and all staff extremely friendly and attentive. Pricey wine list, but we found a red blend that was unique and delicious and did not break the bank. Quiet for dining, although we ate early so the restaurant was not full. Will definitely return.More infoFloriana - WilmingtonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Wilmington•4.7
- CChristainCharlotte •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023The Cubano sandwich and Chopped Wedge salad are really good.More infoRiverside Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Wilmington•4.7
Discover Coastal North Carolina
The coastal region of North Carolina is a vacation magnet, and food is big business all along the shoreline. Fresh seafood establishments abound in this area, with many of them catering directly to the visitors as much as the locals. Steakhouses are also very common along the coast for those looking for a great cut prepared just right. The South is barbeque country, and you can add the North Carolina coast to the list, as barbecue smokehouses are plentiful and usually found in a bar-and-grill setting. International food is also a very popular choice along the North Carolina coast. Selections include Thai, German, Indian, and even Peruvian cuisine. Of course, there are many national chain establishments as well as locally owned family restaurants and combination eateries for those wanting something quick.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wilmington is The Green House Restaurant - Wilmington
- Bill Fay Memorial Park
- Bay Tree Lake State Park
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- Point Harbor
- Holiday Inn Wilmington-Market Street
- North Carolina Aquarium At Fort Fisher
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge
- The Inn at Corolla Lighthouse
- Merchants Millpond State Park
- Buccaneer Village #822
- Pope Air Force Base
- Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites
- Topsail Island
- Fort Bragg Military Base
- N C State Port Authority
- Holden Beach Marina
- Lions Club Park
- Whalebone Junction Information Station
- Cross Creek Mall