Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to its award-winning wines, Phillip M’s offers a brand new menu featuring everything from fine steaks, fresh seafood, and extraordinary wines to decadent desserts. Signature dishes include Lamb and Shrimp and Scallops.
Vestige is located in the heart of beautiful and historic downtown Ocean Springs, MS. Owner chefs Alex Perry and Kumi Omori were nominated as finalists in 2023 James Beard Foundation's finalist in Best Chef South category.
Join us in our culinary adventure; it is where the Coastal Mississippi meets Japan. We hope you enjoy our experiments inspired by seasonal inspirations, preservation efforts, and just what we feel like cooking each day for our valued guests. We are a proud supporter of small scale local farmers and sustainable seafood industry.
So please, do drop by and let us cook for you. It is what we do best!
Owner: Richard Elias Shapley
General Manager: Chris Wolfe
Austin Sumrall is the Chef and owner along with his wife, Tresse. He was classically trained at the Culinary Institute of America. White Pillars has been recognized and awarded in many state and national publications since its opening in 2017. Austin was crowned " King of American Seafood" in 2021 and nominated by the James Beard Foundation as a semi-finalist for "Best Chef South" in 2020. His specialty is keeping his menu fresh and ever changing with local ingredients and a worldly flare.
Mignon's wine list includes 450+ labels and 5000+ bottles, representing the best wine growing regions and producers from around the world and has received the coveted Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine. Make your plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon’s Steaks & Seafood, open for dinner every Thursday through Sunday.
Gentlemen: Long pants, collared shirts and closed toe shoes are expected.
Ladies: Dresses, skirts & blouses, capris, dress sandals are expected.
Casual or beach style sandals, flip flops, t-shirts, hoodies, swim wear or ball caps will not be permitted.
Scarlet’s Steaks & Seafood offers mouthwatering cuisine complemented by sultry décor, dark woods and luxe leather booths. A sense of familiarity and sophistication, impeccable table side service and an ambience which instantly sets a luxurious tone; you cannot resist soaking up the fine dining, family atmosphere Scarlet’s Steaks & Seafood prides itself on.
Appropriate attire required.
Whether you’re celebrating a personal milestone or counting on a successful meeting, planning it with us is for those who crave attention to detail.
Guests have complete dining freedom when they reserve a table at Restaurant 1818. Here guests can select menu items on an a la carte basis from the gourmet appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, and desserts offered that evening. A full wine list and wine by the glass program is available to ensure your dining experience is the very best Natchez has to offer!
Private dining by candlelight is also offered for 8 to 12 people at the main dining room table. This room exemplifies the elegant dining experience which has been customary since the days of John and Eliza Quitman.
Mary Mahoney's Old French House serves lunch and dinner six days a week and offers a variety of appetizers including our famous Broiled Crab Claws, Fried Soft Shell Crabs, Charbroiled Oysters and Shrimp and Lump Crabmeat Seafood Gumbo. Signature dishes served at Mary Mahoney's Old French House include Queen Ixolib, Fresh Fish of the Day topped with Lump Crabmeat, Sisters of the Sea Au Gratin and Shrimp and Lump Crabmeat Melba. A children's menu is available.
- YBYashBExclusive •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was great! We were seated immediately after walking in.More infoEly'sPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ridgeland•4.9
- BBjstribling123Mississippi •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOh my gosh!! We went last night for dinner and it was the best steak I’ve ever had. I could cut it with a fork. I had filet with crab meat and sauce. Hubby had strip and it looked amazing! We will definitely be back!!More infoPhillip M'sPrice: Expensive• American• Philadelphia•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerMississippi •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The wait was very short. We were seated promptly and a waitress came very soon after. She got our drink order and brought us rolls & cornbread with butter along with the drink. The food arrived in a timely manner & was very good. There was a LOT of food.More infoMama 'n' Em, Southern Table & BarPrice: Moderate• Southern• Jackson•4.7
- JSJackieSMississippi •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023I brought my wife for our anniversary, our waitress was the best, I'm not sure of her name but whoever was there on 11/14 was awesome at her job. I ordered the steak and it was mostly perfect as I ordered it medium but got a little dry on one side and could use a little more seasoning to my taste but still a great steak, my wife had the Lamb Pops and loved them, we also ordered the Hoop Cheese and Bacon dip as an appetizer and it was very good. Overall the night was a success and I think she might keep me around another year. lol Thanks for the great night!More infoMcClain SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Jackson•4.6
- MAMrAmazingvipMississippi •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent atmosphere, service and food to die for. Char is the world's most perfect restaurant.More infoChar - JacksonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Jackson•4.8
When dining in Mississippi, be prepared for seafood and lots of it. From crab to shrimp and catfish to oysters, the abundance of seafood on menus throughout the state provides a not-so-subtle reminder that Mississipi sits proudly along the Gulf of Mexico. Many of the state's favorite seafood preparations involve deep frying. Try those fried morsels dipped in comeback sauce or stuffed in a po'boy sandwich. Mississippi isn't just a coastal state; it's also a Southern one, and that means there's plenty of down-home Southern cooking to be found here. You'll enjoy biscuits and gravy for breakfast and cornbread, barbecue ribs, breaded okra and fried chicken for dinner. What to drink with that? Why a cold glass of sweet tea, of course!
Frequently asked questions
- Holmes County State Park
- Boosters Club Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
- Oakwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Jackson - North/Ridgeland
- Dr A H Mccoy Federal Building
- Southland Mall Shopping Center
- Hurricane Camille Memorial
- Elvis Presley Boulevard Shopping Center
- Fort Maurepas State Park
- Vieux Marche Mall Shopping Center
- Clay Point Park
- Northgate Shopping Center
- Keesler Air Force Base
- IP Casino Resort & Spa
- Sportsman Marina
- Biloxi Visitors Center
- John Henry Beck Park
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino & Hotel
- Edgewater Plaza Shopping Center