Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 9:30PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
Pasta, Steaks and Chops. Nashville's premier Italian restaurant. You won't leave here hungry. For over 27 years, a Nashville original, Valentino's Ristorante serves the finest Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients from some of Tennessee's finest. Musicians, movie stars and movers and shakers all have touted Valentino's as the place for great Italian food, live entertainment and private events. Just ask Bill Gates, Robert Redford, Rascal Flatts and the Vice President of the United States. Buon appetito.
Open weekdays for Breakfast 8am-2pm. Lunch 11am-2pm Mon-Sun. Dinner starting at 4:30 Monday - Thursday and 5:00pm Friday and Saturday.
Complementary Valet Parking for Lunch and Dinner
Shuttle offered for events at Tpac, Ryman, The Symphony, and Bridgestone with a 40$/ person check minimum. Must call restaurant to reserve shuttle seats. Requests made on Open Table may not be honored, due to limited seating.
1854 Cocktail Bar & Lounge believes in more than just serving great cocktails in an elegantly vintage atmosphere. We strive to offer a unique experience filled with ambiance, drink, and food for each guest who enters our door.
Our bar features custom cocktails, mocktails, and prohibition-era favorites. Our food menu is served small-plate style and focuses on local, fresh, and seasonally available ingredients. Our bar juices and syrups are all fresh and handcrafted because we believe in the difference that high-quality ingredients make.
Our staff look forward to giving you a warm welcome when you arrive at our secret entrance. Don't worry, there's no special knock or password. Enter through the double glass doors and take a left up the stairs to travel back in time to the 1930's.
We'll see you soon!
The intimate 2400sq ft space features simply adorned tables, comfortable banquette seating, a large wine and cocktail bar and plenty of open-air seating. Funky light fixtures, striking electric blue, copper and glass accents, and warm woods fill out the intimate space.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
Whether you're dining on our spacious, peaceful patio, at a high-top in the bar, upstairs in the bungalow, or in one of our main dining rooms, you'll be glad you chose Park Cafe for dinner tonight. We can't wait to see you!
P.S. Looking to book a private party? Please call (615) 383-4409.
- RrwilsonCharlotte •7 reviews5.0Dined todayAwesome as always. The food is fantastic with a really good host and service team. I travel to Nashville often on business and this is my favorite restaurant in Nashville for casual client dinners or just meeting up with friends for a drink and dinner. Traffic congestion in the area is bad but simple valet parking makes for an easy time. You won't be disappointed.More infoUrban GrubPrice: Expensive• Southern• Waverly / Melrose / Breeze Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways have a good experience here. The waiters are knowledgeable and have good recs. Ambiance is great, especially for soft talkers who prefer not to yell over dinner. And I LOVE the decorations. Food. Is. Amazing. You won’t regret taking a conservative picky eater to an experimenter!More infoIberian Pig - NashvillePrice: Moderate• Spanish• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.8
- SBScottBDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOur overall experience was Great! Our waiters were great, Randy and Tessa knew their stuff great recommendations food drinks and dessert spot on. Can't wait for the next time maybe in a different state. Nashville gets 5 stars from us.More infoSTK - NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.3
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.7
- OROliviaRvipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele'sPrice: Expensive• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.5
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Country music can be polarizing. You either love it, or you don’t. Nashville’s food scene, on the other hand, is tough not to like. There’s something for almost every taste and we hear the hot wings just keep getting better. Be it cold brew coffee houses, the ever-popular barbecue, or inventive Southern dishes—you name it, Nashville’s got it. And yes, be prepared to be serenaded by buskers on street corners. It’s called the Music City for a reason.
Frequently asked questions
- Shiloh Plaza Shopping Center
- Opryland Hotel Garden
- Gregory Mill Dam Park
- The District
- Barton Spring Public Use Area
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Rivergate Mall Shopping Center
- Elmington Park
- Apple Annie's Inn
- Shutes Branch Recreation Area
- Fall Creek Recreation Area
- Vanderbuilt University
- Alexander Plaza Shopping Center
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Shelby Park Access Area
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jacks
- Huttons Station Historical
- Hermitage Hills Shopping Center
- Gentry Park
- Dickson Chapel Recreation Area
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Nashville
- Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Nashville
- The 9 best spots in Nashville for celebrating right now
- Carla Hall's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Nashville
- 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Nashville
- 9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
- The Best Places to Eat in Nashville
- 11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
- Where to drink in Nashville right now
- 42 Nashville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Nashville