Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in Bakersfield’s Southwest neighborhood, Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse is a modern experience into Brazil’s traditional churrascaria, featuring the rodizio style of carved meats table side, along with our exquisite market table. This is the third restaurant to Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse, with two other locations in Roseville and Folsom California. Established in Roseville in 2014, we are proud to share with you the culture of great food and warm hospitality.
Our cooking is based on upscale American fare inspired by and with a twist of various other cuisines. We keep our menu selection concise enable to consistently prepare your food with fresh and high quality ingredients.
The aesthetics of our architecture and designing is in a class of its own.
Enjoy a taste of quality and comfort in a restaurant that looks as beautiful as our food tastes.
Unwind or celebrate with some fine wine from our fully temperature controlled wine cellar. Our wine list features a curated assortment of varietals comprised of
over a hundred different wines to choose from.
Whether it's for personal or business purposes, we have fully private rooms to accommodate all event types.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Fresno, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
We fuse exquisite Latin American cuisine, classic French techniques, and California fresh cooking using locally sourced, fresh ingredients. Our commitment to quality and our passion for cooking allows us to deliver a bold, memorable dining experience.
We love what we do. The food we make reflects that.
Fresh dishes, great drinks, and a killer atmosphere. If that is what you are after, then our brick-and-mortar location is the place for you! We deliver the best fast-casual steak house experience around, and we can't wait to serve you.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined todayI have never had a bad experience here and it’s always a delight to come in. The food is always over the top, my server Gabriel was great and helpful with our selections and the ambience matched. Can’t wait for my next visit!More infoTexas de Brazil - FresnoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAlot of people say its pricey, but i think you definitely get what you pay for, Forsure returningMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMontana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is one of those places that is consistently serving excellent food and the staff is attentive. Would 100% recommend.More infoMax's Bistro & BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Fresno•4.7
- FFoodievipSan Francisco Bay Area •215 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Excellent food nice place well will return. Kinda noisy but lively. Great food best restaurant in FresnoMore infoThe PalmsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023They are currently not hosting any food. Ambience was a great atmosphere was great I will return. ￼More infoQuail StatePrice: Moderate• Californian• Fresno•2.7
Fresno, California, and the San Joaquin Valley area offer you a number of dining options, particularly when it comes to American-style restaurants. High-end sports bars offer large menus, equipped with Southern-style chicken, pasta recipes and a selection of steaks and ribs. Texas-style roadhouses offer similar steaks and meats, a selection of burgers and hearty sandwiches. For wine lovers, steakhouses combine with wine bars serving over 100 different choices of wine by the glass, including many local California specialties. In addition to American food, the area houses an eclectic mix of international restaurants, including Mexican restaurants serving traditional favorites alongside tall frozen margaritas, Italian dining with wood-fired pizza and a Mediterranean grill for hummus, kebabs, and more.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 66 restaurants in San Joaquin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Mexican, Brazilian Steakhouse, Bistro and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Joaquin who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Joaquin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Woodward Park
- Fresno Fashion Fair Shopping Center
- Fox Theatre
- Panorama Park
- Sunset Square Shopping Center
- Gallo Center For The Arts
- Comfort Suites Fresno River Park
- Planz Park
- Americas Best Value Inn Kettleman City
- San Joaquin City Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
- California Avenue Park
- Manzanar National Historic Site
- Crystal Palace And Museum
- Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Western Plaza Shopping Center
- Laird Park
- SpringHill Suites Fresno
- Fig Garden Golf Course
- Sequoia Mall Shopping Center