Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Kindly note that at this time, reservations are required for all seating, and we encourage you to book in advance to secure your spot at our coveted counter.
8 seats adorn the sushi bar and guests look on to see Chef Kazuki prepare each course in front of them with intricate precision.
Accompanying the wide range of seasonal seafood, Shizuku has a specially curated sake selection with pairing options available.
Journey your way to Scarborough for a dining experience you will not soon forget.
Savor the authenticity of our dishes, created in partnership with local growers and artisans, ensuring sustainability and a true taste of the region.
Chef Brian's focused menu highlights Durham's seasonal produce, bringing simplicity and quality to the forefront.
Enjoy the intimate and elegant ambiance, ideal for a memorable dining experience. Nest Restaurant, where Durham's culinary essence meets rustic charm.
Complementing our wines will be an exquisite culinary experience. Chef Jean-Pierre Zoque will craft a small menu featuring fresh ingredients and thoughtful plating.
Please join us in our dining room, or on our patio, which is enclosed and heated October - April for dinner, Sunday brunch, and/or happy hour!
Thursday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch 11:30am - 4:00pm
Happy Hour Thursday - Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Whether you are a novice or connoisseur, please join us to explore, savor, and celebrate the rich world of wines in an ambiance that stimulates the senses and fosters meaningful connections.
The restaurant is the brainchild of local entrepreneurs Matthew Simpson (Chef) and Jasmine Lee (General Manager). Partners in business and in life since 2007.
To further their knowledge of the Hospitality industry they made their way to Downtown Toronto, where they were able to hone their crafts working in upscale and well-known restaurants for nine years. The end goal was always assured though, that they would come back to the town that gave them their start and help bring a special space to the place that they grew up.
As you make your way inside, you will be met with warm wood, lush plant life and funky art deco accents. We want this space to feel as though you are stepping into our home and we welcome you all to Come Over for Dinner.
We want to pour you a glass of wine that you'll love. Our rotating By The Glass wine list allows our guests to try a different wine whenever they visit us. Our Sommeliers will share their passion and knowledge in a fun and educational way, let's talk about what you enjoy and find a wine that is unique to you.
Our Mission is to create a safe space for our communities to gather, connect, and share their love of wine.
We want to connect locals and tourists alike with County wines, as well as wines from around the world. All the while enjoyed on the backdrop of this stunning region.
When seated at the bar, our barman Albert Han and his apprentice Fei will create unforgettable cocktails for you, tailored exactly to your tastes. It will be the best hour of your day.
Join us in our lounge to experience our signature cocktails, taste some whiskies or have a glass of wine paired expertly with our culinary offerings, prepared by the finest chefs in Toronto.
Reserve your spot today.
We have a 10 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late to hold your reservation.
For restaurant location & parking information, to make reservations, or to view semester seating-times & current menu offerings, please visit our website: www.bloomatconestoga.ca
**Please see the seating times below.**
Levant focuses on providing guests with more than just a great Sicilian pizza, but a truly unique pizza experience.
Levant takes a modern approach to old-world flavour by bringing together the traditional method of crafting classic, Sicilian style pizza dough with the robust and aromatic flavours of the Middle East. Together, these two authentic flavours create an unforgettable Sicilian pizza destination.
Using '00' flour, 3-4 day proof, and homemade signature sauces, Levant does not believe in cutting corners in the process to provide you with the best possible dining experience.
Using elevated methods with traditional ingredients, we also have some of the best hummus and kunafa that you'll find anywhere in the City - maybe even better than mama's.
Named one of BlogTO's Best New Restaurants in 2022, Best Pizzerias (2023), Top Pizzerias. OpenTable Diner's Choice Award.
Our menus are inspired by the international flavor profiles that represent the incredibly rich diversity of those who call Scarborough home. While sourcing locally available ingredients from the bounty of this Province, we are proud to provide our students with the opportunity to develop the skills that hospitality employers demand.
Thank you for your support!
- MVMassimoVincenteToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food is excellent. We had the hamachi crudo and a seafood pasta plus some salad and two drinks. The whole thing was great and the waiters are excellent. We ended up sitting at the bar for some extra ambience and it was super fun. A great place for a date night.More infoStock BarPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Midtown / Uptown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmal never disappoints. This is my go to whenever I have people visiting for out of town. Visited recently for a business dinner and it was a great experience. Food was amazing as always and the service was first classMore infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌSTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
With population rates soaring in recent years, Toronto has a developed a melting pot of a cuisine in style and flavor. With influences as broad as Korea, Venezuela, Ethiopia, and Eastern Europe, you’ll find both big-named cheffy establishments side-by-side authentic global fare. Frequently used as a backdrop for TV and movies set in New York City, this cosmopolitan food destination is not unlike NY in its serious variety, in particular in the Asian realm (a sector not to be missed on any trip to Toronto) and ubiquity of quality hotdogs. A stroll through Kensington Market showcases the city’s best food finds in a matter of a few blocks that is wholly immersive. And like NYC, if you’re hungry for it, you can find it in Canada’s biggest city.
Frequently asked questions
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
- Harbourfront Centre
- St Clair Subway Station
- Finch Subway Station
- Vaughan Mill Shopping Centre
- Bay Street
- Port Credit
- Queens Park
- Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- Davisville Subway Station
- Canadian National Exhibition
- The Royal Ontario Museum
- Massey Hall
- Casa Loma
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- Pickering Go Station
- Nathan Phillips Square
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Cn Tower
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
- Canada's Award-winning Restaurants
- 100 Toronto / Ontario Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Toronto's Award-winning Restaurants
- 50 Toronto Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- These Toronto restaurants just scored MICHELIN Stars and Bibs
- 8 restaurants pushing the envelope in Toronto
- 5 Must-Book Restaurants in Montreal This Spring
- Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
- The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
- Announcing Toronto's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
- Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
- 11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
- Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
- Announcing Washington Toronto's 2022 MICHELIN Stars
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
- Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
- Diner's Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in Toronto