Des Peres Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Des Peres
New restaurants to OpenTable in Des Peres
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Des Peres
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As for the seafood, Surf & Sirloin has always acquired its fish whole so the product can be inspected on site to ensure quality and integrity. Many favorites include Jumbo Shrimp Tempura (made with REAL beer batter), seared Maine Sea Scallops, Scottish Salmon & oyster’s Rockefeller.
For the steak eaters of the world, Surf & Sirloin offers a variety of different cuts. The tender Filet Mignon with classic Béarnaise is our most popular item but for those looking for more flavor; a hand- cut 14oz New York Strip or the 16oz Rib Eye is the way to go. For a mix of the two, go for the 24 ounce Porterhouse (The cut reserved for Kings).
A new Latin/South American restaurant concept from the owners that brought you Three Kings Public House.
Outdoor dining in Des Peres
See what locals rave about in Des Peres
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoTwisted Tree never disappoints: great food, service and ambiance! My husband and I went there for our anniversary dinner last night, and the dining room manager, server (Maddie), and her assistant (Ceasar) all thoughtfully recognized our anniversary. My husband ordered the halibut, and I had the black cod over risotto, which were both cooked to perfection. We also had the family style house salad served with their two delicious dressings, and they kindly bought us a complimentary slice of their wedding cake for dessert!More infoTwisted Tree Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Kirkwood•4.8
- MAMAHUnoSt. Louis •10 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoMy friends and I celebrated a birthday dinner last night. Our waiter was absolutely stellar. (I am so embarassed I don't know his name) The food is spectacular. I had Shrinp and Grits that never disappoints. My friends had Salmon and Prime Rib and everyone totally enjoyed the meal. I think the food is worth every penny. My only complaint is that the dining room when full (as it was last night) get noisy. This isn't someplace you go for a nice quet evening. That being said, we spoke louder and enjoyed every bite of our delicious meals.More info801 Local$$$$• American• Frontenac•4.6
- HHenceSt. Louis •21 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall very good. Food was fantastic. Server was super nice but she clearly had too many tables and things were slow. For some reason they now use paper napkins which is odd for a steakhouse. Would go back for sure.More infoJ. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood - West County Center$$$$• Steak• Des Peres•4.7
- MFMattFSt. Louis •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Most of our meals were good, but one couples food was cold, not even room temperature. The place I grossly understaffed, the service we did receive was adequate. Drinks were never refilled.More infoBrio Italian Grille - St. Louis - Frontenac$$$$• Italian• Frontenac•4.2
- WWillSt. Louis •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic and the service was spot on. Go see Caroline for a great dining experience. Highly recommend the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country$$$$• American• Chesterfield•4.5
Restaurant experiences trending in Des Peres
- Special menu
Brick House Brunch BoardBrick House Tavern + Tap - ChesterfieldChesterfield$45.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Tea & Ted LassoThe London Tea RoomSt. Louis$54.95 per personReserve
- Special menu
1 BAY + GAME PLAY - $50/HourTopgolf Swing Suite Four Seasons St. LouisSt. Louis$50.00 per personReserve
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Des Peres
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Des Peres
The St. Louis area has a culture and tradition that can trace some of its roots downriver to cities like Memphis and New Orleans. Not only does the river supply a selection of bounty from both fisheries and aquaculture, but fresh oysters and other shellfish from the Gulf of Mexico come straight up the Mississippi. Surrounding communities like Des Peres have a strong immigrant background, which brings the many flavors of the world to this Midwestern town with a true Southern feel. Steak houses and Italian restaurants are available to choose from, as well as the establishments that take their fare from the waters. If you reach out a little farther, you find French bistros and gastropubs with new and interesting flavors.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Des Peres. Our customers recommend J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood - West County Center, Surf & Sirloin and Casa de Tres Reyes
As of June 2, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Des Peres. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak, Steakhouse, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Des Peres who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Des Peres either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.