- Kkb208vipSan Diego •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe love the 801 We had an amazing dinner (shrimp appetizer, porterhouse, asparagus and blue cheese potatoes, chocolate cake) but even more our service was absolutely outstanding. We dine out frequently and the 801 chophouse is top of the listMore info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- SSteakluvervipSt. Louis •110 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was excellent! Love lunch in the bar a burger and lobster bisque is the perfect combination!More infoThe Capital Grille - St. Louis - ClaytonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- BBBillBSt. Louis •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWine service was great. Pasta dish was superb. Strip steak was very good. Complimentary cake for our anniversary. A great experience.More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wow! This place is absolutely amazing. We visited for a Sunday Brunch, and we absolutely cannot wait to back. We both loved our food and cocktails, and out waitress did a fantastic job. Very kind and attentive. Compliments to the chef. Seriously one of the best brunch spot I have ever experienced. Can’t wait to go and experience a lunch/dinner.More infoBrasserie by NichePrice: Moderate• French• St. Louis•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Would not change a thing! Wonderful!More infoCasa Don Alfonso - The Ritz-Carlton St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Clayton•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover The Loop
The Delmar Loop neighborhood is just north of downtown Clayton and within walking distance of Washington University in St. Louis. The Loop is home to over 20 different restaurants which specialize in everything from classic American bar fare to sushi to French-Asian fusion. Many restaurants in the Loop serve fried cheese curds, which are basically mozzarella sticks rolled into a ball and deep fried. St. Louis also features hundreds of small craft breweries, so most restaurants and bars offer "beer flights" -- sample sized offerings of three or four different micro-brews for one price. You will also notice a huge variety of non-alcoholic carbonated beverages. Be sure to try a vanilla-lime or pink grapefruit soda while you're there for a taste you won't find anywhere else in the country.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in The Loop (Missouri). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in The Loop (Missouri) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in The Loop (Missouri) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.