Cape May Court House Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Cape May Court House
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Cape May Court House
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are a BYOB establishment and accept all major credit cards. There is a $20.00/ per person same-day cancellation and no-show charge.
Petunia BYOB is the newest restaurant to join the Kara Restaurant Group family; which also owns George's Place (Cape May, Cape May Court House, Wildwood Crest, and Rio Grande), Shamone BYOB, Vintage BYOB, Younger Brother, Michael Kara Catering, and Venturini Events.
Redefining upscale dining on the Cape May Peninsula, Provence seduces diners with what can only be described as a beautifully choreographed synergy of food, flavors and techniques, plated with undeniable flair and whimsey. The French refer to such a gastronomical experience as "plaisir des lèvres et de l'âme" or "pleasure of the soul through one's lips"... classic, french, modern and quite simply euphoric. Set in a stunningly renovated 1854 historic mansion reminiscent of a french country chateau, diners are taken on a magical journey that indulges all one's senses. Join us for our multi course prix fixe tasting menu sensation and you are welcome to BYOB.
Disclaimer: A $10per person fee will be assessed for same-day cancelations along with a $25per person fee for a no-show to your credit card on file.
See what locals rave about in Cape May Court House
- KKnotivipWashington, D.C. Area •30 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWhat a great find at the Jersey Shore! Totally picked it on a whim on Open Table and took my parents, husband and our adult kids. The food was amazing - seriously try the beet caprese salad! Chef Rob came to our table to check on us (we were one of the last tables of the night on Memorial Day) and he was so much fun to talk to - he wanted to be sure that everyone was happy and of course - like a true Italian - FULL - which we certainly were. We will certainly be back this summer. HIGHLY recommend and it is BYOB!More infoSpiaggetta$$$$• Italian• Stone Harbor•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFantastic food and atmosphere. The waitress was exceptional. Loved her!!!More infoSAX Restaurant$$$$• American• Stone Harbor•4.7
- WWWilliamW1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe have dined at this restaurant before and have been extremely pleased with all aspects of the experience. The restaurant is located in the heart of Cape May Court House, but once parked, you feel as if you have been transported to an elegant estate of sorts. In addition to a beautifully appointed dining room interior, there is an equally beautiful room set up for diners waiting to be shown to their tables.More infoProvence$$$$• French• Cape May Court House•4.8
- JJeffvipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoA Finally discovered this restaurant in CMCH after decades in Avalon. Great Greek food with enormous portions. Really enjoined our short ribs and lamb shank. Spanakopita tasted homemade and really good. We will definitely be back.More infoGeorge's Place Court House$$$$• Mediterranean• Cape May Court House•4.8
- LLsperbsvipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •39 reviews5.0Dined on May 25, 2023This is a must try for foodies. We had a fabulous time and fabulous food. We had the pleasure of being served by none other that Yanni (the Kara group principal). He is such a great host and made our experience just incredible. The food is amazing and a step above. Loved the “real” truffle flavor. Great for a date night or nice evening out 😊.More infoPetunia$$$$• Contemporary Italian• Cape May Court House•4.7
Discover Cape May Court House
Cape May Court House, an unincorporated community in the Ocean City Metropolitan statistical area, sits along the Jersey Shore. As a result, it’s no surprise that seafood restaurants are common here. In addition to freshly caught fish, oysters, mussels, and crab, this area is also known for its authentic Jersey-style subs. Many diners and eateries offer hearty breakfast menus all day. Pizza lovers will find plenty of options, whether it is by the slice or an entire pie. Cape May Court House boasts small, family-owned eateries that have their own unique local flavor. Vegans and vegetarians will appreciate the number of local restaurants that cater to their dietary restrictions. Everyone will love the plentiful farm stands for fresh produce, sometimes year-round.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Cape May Court House include George's Place Court House, Provence and Avalon Links Restaurant
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Cape May Court House are George's Place Court House, Avalon Links Restaurant and Provence
The most romantic restaurant in Cape May Court House is Provence
- Cape May National Wildlife Refuge
- Dennis Creek Fish And Wildlife Management Area
- Cape May County Historical Museum
- Cape May County Park
- Big Timber Lake Camping Resort
- Avalon Golf Club
- Hyland Motor Inn
- Wildwood Golf Course
- Beaver Swamp Fish And Wildlife Management Area
- Cape May County Park Zoo
- Salt Marsh Safari The Skimmer
- Cape May County Historical Museum
- Driftwood RV Resort and Campground
- Harness Racing Museum