Ventnor City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Ventnor City
Outdoor dining in Ventnor City
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Ventnor City
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer only the freshest ingredients in our selections, working with local farms to help support economic growth in our community, our signature dishes and specials are prepared with locally grown veggies and herbs featuring Broken Fork Farm NJ and Fait Flower Farm NJ. If you want to experience our Farm to Table& dining book your table now!
We Are BYOB .
Restaurant experiences trending in Ventnor City
See what locals rave about in Ventnor City
- PAPatAAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLove Sophia's. Haven't been there in quite a few years. It did not disappoint. Same high quality food and great service!More infoSofia - Margate$$$$• Greek• Margate•4.8
- AJAshleyJAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great experience but they did forget it was my husbands birthday. We had dinner but did not celebrate in dessertMore infoGordon Ramsay Pub & Grill - Caesars Atlantic City$$$$• Gastro Pub• Atlantic City•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great special occasion evening! Celebrated my husband’s birthday. Service was excellent.More infoNobu - Caesars Atlantic City$$$$• Japanese• Atlantic City•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We live in Maryland and are big fans of the show, so as a Christmas present to the better half, we made a trip up to visit Hells Kitchen Caesars Atlantic City. I was expecting a commercialized version, tokens on the wall used in the show, that sort of thing. This was not that. This was as close to perfect as any resteraunt I've ever visited. I consider myself a pretty critical person (not proud of it). The quality of food here makes Ruth's Chris look like a McDonalds. Apparently every member of the staff was trained 40 hours a week for 2 months straight. Chef Christina (yes, Christina Wilson from the show) also came down and helped them prepare for opening. This is not a commercial money grabbing restaurant thats just taking advantage of you being a fan of the show. This is a high class restaurant that Ramsay made sure lived up to his name. Thanks to the staff for making this an amazing experience. We'll worth the drive 3 states away.More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic City$$$$• American• Atlantic City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was great New Year’s Eve and NY dayMore infoCarmine's - Atlantic City$$$$• Italian• Atlantic City•4.6
Discover Ventnor City
In Ventor City, you'll find a diverse array of restaurants spread across the shore of the Isle of Wight. Everything exists from upscale dining to casual. Cozy beach cafes with a large selection of breakfast options, like pancakes and omelettes, and a wide array of sandwiches and Mexican-style dishes are located here as well. Several of these little cafes dot the long stretch of beach. Many of these breakfast and lunch cafes offer vegetarian food. You will also find large numbers of modern Italian restaurants with fine Italian dining. Additionally, Italian pizzerias serve and deliver Neapolitan-style pizzas. In addition to the many cafes and Italian offerings, take your pick from an eclectic mix of international cuisine, including sushi, Thai, and Mediterranean.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Ventnor City is Stella Restaurant
The restaurants with the best service in Ventnor City are Velo Cafe, Stella Restaurant and Santucci's - Ventnor City
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Ventnor City are Stella Restaurant, Velo Cafe and Nucky's Kitchen & Speakeasy