- KBKristinBSeattle / Eastern Washington •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBeautiful/upscale ambiance, delicious food and fantastic service!More infoLIMANI$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• South Charlotte•4.6
- LlorieCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe half chicken and salmon was delicious. I wasn’t a fan of appetizer choices nor the drink selection. I wish they had sweeter wines on the menu. The restaurant was gorgeous and the food was delicious. I’ll definitely be backMore infoRH Rooftop Restaurant Charlotte$$$$Price: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
- EMEM1908Charlotte •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is my 2nd location and 1st time at Charlotte STK. It did not disappoint! We were there to celebrate my friend’s birthday and everything was phenomenal! Our server, Erica! GREAT! The upstairs manager, Brandon! AMAZING! And the manager with the beautiful accent! THE BEST! From the cocktails, food, service and photos ops…everything was outstanding! Thank you for a great experience!More infoSTK - Charlotte$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Uptown•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst visit. We enjoyed our entire evening with fam from NY, older kids with us, different apps, food, beverages were all excellent. Crafted options and basics available. All loved the spacious atmosphere, and live music (great musicians) was a pleasant FRI night surprise, without noise levels too difficult for convo. Server was pleasant and attentive. Overall great place, parking garage nearby. We will be back with friends and family again!More infoCulinary Dropout - Charlotte$$$$Price: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Southend•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAs always the food was amazing! As you know, steaks come out on 500 degree plates so me being pregnant I think the only thing i would have changed is my scallops coming out piping hot. But nonetheless, FIRE! I took my boyfriend out for his birthday and his was his first time dining at Steak 48. Our waiter Chevy was nothing short of amazing. his customer service was literally top tier. I think I always hate how there's many different people that come around to the table during your experience so I definitely wish we had Chevy throughout our entire duration. Just his presence alone really made both me and my boyfriends night. He really catered to the both of us and I will be coming back and requesting him and him only!More infoSteak 48 - Charlotte$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Many visitors to the Cotswold area of Charlotte, North Carolina have barbecue on their minds. This is understandable, as Cotswold is home to several renowned barbecue restaurants. Here, guests can enjoy traditional southern barbecue classics like ribs, as well as a variety of restaurants that serve new takes on these dishes with an international flair. Cotswold also has several seafood restaurants, most of which dish up their own special version of the regional favorite shrimp and grits. Cotswold's restaurant scene is unique. It is simultaneously rooted in traditional Southern staples, but experimental and creative, bringing in influences as diverse as Korean, Indian, and Japanese to keep things interesting.
Frequently asked questions
As of February 27, 2024 there are 2 restaurants in Cotswold. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cotswold who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cotswold either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.