- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was great we love Jeff Ruby’s. The only feedback is that we had three peace of cake to go. Cheese cake, Chocolate cake and Carrot cake. The Cheese cake and chocolate cake weren’t that tasty and and Carrot cake we gave to my father in law. I remember the Cheese cake was always really good but maybe they changed it. Anyway, other than that everything was awesome.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe are quarterly “regulars”. Always a great experience. The food is amazing. The staff is caring and around just enough, not too much. And the cocktails are fantastic. You’ll never be disappointed and ask for Tucker to be your waiterMore infoThe PrecinctPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- MMMallorysMomvipCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time at Sotto and it was worth the wait. Our server was so attentive and actually helped us choose our entrees. He made great suggestions and suggested we each get something different and brought us extra plates to share. We were having dinner before our play at the Aronoff so he made sure we were on our with plenty of time to spare - but not before we indulged in the delicious donuts!!More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had such an amazing dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in years. We didn’t feel rushed at all and our server was so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Our food was AMAZING! Funny thing is we didn’t even get steak. Just split a ton of apps/ sides and were beyond impressed. Wish we would have saved room for dessert because we heard it is to die for. Will definitely be back. Bravo!More infoLosantiPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Over the Rhine•4.7
Near Cincinnati is the town of Northside, home to a number of exceptional dining choices for you or for an entire family. Grab a plate of barbecue ribs at a specialty joint in town. As if the smokey barbecue wasn't tempting enough, the homecooked sides that accompany the meat, like macaroni and cheese, baked beans and creamy Southern coleslaw, add extra appeal to the dish. If you're feeling more upscale, try another local favorite, a barrel-cut filet mignon. Enjoy a juicy steak alongside a steaming baked potato and a green salad for a memorable, classic meal. For a truly decadent experience, try the cold-water lobster tail and filet mignon duo at a Northside steakhouse. Don't forget about dessert, either; Northside's bakeries offer pastries, donuts and cakes.