Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Standard offers a variety of fine French Moroccan food. We offer many great bourbons, wine, and other spirits to accompany your meal or as an aperitif. Finish off your evening with a fresh espresso, after-dinner drink, and a fine dessert.
Make The Standard your standard!
Brought to you by local chef and restaurateur, Zack Bruell, Table 45 offers cutting edge contemporary dining. The menu features tastes from around the world and home, all created by our chefs from whole ingredients. You can enjoy watching our culinary team from the open kitchen area or elevate your dining experience by booking Table 45, our Chef's Table, directly in the kitchen with a full view of all the action. The warm and vibrant atmosphere will suit those dressed in jeans or couture.
Table 45 promises to be unlike any other dining experience in the midwest. The restaurant's existentialist decor will provide a backdrop for the main attraction, chef Zack Bruell's simple, yet exquisite, cuisine and the people who experience it.
Edwin's Too is open for Brunch, 10:30-2:30 Saturday and Sunday.
“edwins too allows our students, graduates and Management Fellows to elevate their crafts, and showcase the healing power of food, while delivering on the EDWINS promise to strengthen, support and enrich the community.”
- DDurahamvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMuch more than a burger joint. Spouse and I got the tuna and blackened snapper, respectively; each was very good. Service was exceptional. Entrees came out fast, almost too fast as we had just finished our salad (winter salad with sprouts, excellent). Could perhaps afford to pace with a little more precision. Quite a contrast to many other places struggling with staffing issues. Our server was Lauren and she was great.More infoHecks of BeachwoodPrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLoved,loved carrots. Potatoes were over roasted,even though still good. And plain pasta had an aftertaste. But everything else was very good.Melany,our server ,was greatMore infoFlour - Italian KitchenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Moreland Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agogreat ambiance, very beautiful. Food and drinks were excellentMore infoThe Last PagePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Beachwood•4.6
- BBebeCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI introduced the restaurant to friends from the Westside of Cleveland and they were very impressed with the service as well as the food. I'm still disappointed the lobster bisque and calamari, as it was has been discontinued. Overall, we enjoyed the evening.+More infoCedar Creek GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Beachwood•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time visiting. Will definitely be back again. Food was great and our waiter Adam was excellent.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange VillagePrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.3
Discover Cleveland East
Cleveland East was the first suburb of the city of Cleveland, founded in 1911, and the home of John D. Rockefeller. This community has a variety of casual dining options, including Chinese restaurants and pizza shops. The neighborhood's rich history also includes many well-known diners that have served breakfast, coffee and lunch to locals for decades. The area's cuisine is focused around American and Southern-style comfort food, including hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken and waffles. Indian and Greek food is also represented, and delicious Parsi-style omelets and French toast made with Challah bread are pretty much impossible to pass up. The area also has a growing proportion of people of sub-Saharan African descent, which is evidenced by the growing number of casual African restaurants offering Ethiopian, Nigerian and Kenyan foods such as cassava, pilau, iria and chai tea.
Frequently asked questions
- Euclid Park
- Bakersville Community Park
- Clows Marina
- Frankie Yankovic Square
- Gnadenhutten Historical Park
- Shaker Heights Park
- Alpine Valley
- Euclid Square Mall Shopping Center
- Thornwood Park
- Midtown Plaza Shopping Center
- Midvale Station
- Briardale Greens Municipal Golf Course
- White City Amusement Park Historical
- Euclid Green Shopping Center
- 228th Shopping Center
- Salt Fork State Park And Wildlife Area
- John F Kennedy Memorial Park
- Miles Playfield
- Claymont Shopping Center