- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent food and excellent pricing. The service was outstanding.More infoTHE RIM - Burleson$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Burleson•4.6
- TToriDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoBusiness dinner for 20+ people. The service was great the food was hot and the staff was friendlyMore infoRio Mambo - Burleson$$$$Price: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Burleson•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur long awaited lunch was worth the wait! The Hudson salad with (spicy) popcorn chicken was delicious, the service was superb and the atmosphere inviting and relaxing. I’ve already made reservations for my wedding anniversary in March!More infoHudson House - Fort Worth$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Fort Worth•4.7
- JEJackEDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoHighly recommend checking them out if you are in Burleson. It is upscale food without a snooty vibe. Portions were very good for the price and the seasonal menu was delicious. Overall best dining in Burleson hands downMore infoAmerican Revelry$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Burleson•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 21, 2024Our kids enjoyed the show and are most of the food and the food was good but not great. The service was poor although they were very nice.More infoHibachi Teppanyaki and Sushi$$$$Price: Moderate• Japanese• Fort Worth Downtown•4.7
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Directly to the south of Fort Worth, Burleson has a dining scene that offers traditional Texas fare alongside a variety of other cuisines. With its location deep in the heart of Texas, you can enjoy a local specialty, smoky barbecue. While brisket is the cut choice in central Texas, you can order smoked beef shoulder or short ribs. Tex-Mex is also an option, where you can try some steak fajitas with refried beans or a plate of cheese enchiladas. Burleson's dining experiences do not stop with barbecue and Tex-Mex. You can also stop by a sushi bar for sashimi, a hibachi grill for teriyaki steak, a Vietnamese restaurant for a bowl of pho or a seafood joint for fried fish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Burleson is Fly by Night Cattle Co. - Steakhouse
- Bicentennial Park
- Liberty Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson
- Eagle Stadium
- Days Inn Burleson
- Five Star Inn Burleson
- Hulen Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleburne
- Super 8 Cleburne
- Days Inn Cleburne
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burleson - Fort Worth
- Pat Cleburne Municipal Golf Course
- Buddy Stewart Park
- Layland Museum Complex
- Riverview Golf Club
- Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleburne
- Delux Inn Cleburne
- Owl Stadium
- Charles Head Stadium