- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a lovely dinner. Taryn was our server and she was excellent.More infoRon Lahody's Trust Your Butcher SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Muncie•4.8
- GSGregorySCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was our first time visiting, and won't be our last. Food was amazing, all 4 courses we had. Mark, our server, was an expert and did an outstanding job. Kudos to him. The ambiance was great and noise level was totally fine and expected. Overall, an outstanding experience for my wife and I on our anniversary. Ding'd the cost, but you get what you pay for and although pretty costly, it was TOTALLY WORTH IT.More infoSt. Elmo Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown Indy•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Service was really good and the lobster was excellent- dessert was awesomeMore infoHomestretch Steakhouse at Hoosier Park Racing & CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Anderson•4.6
- LGLeahGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time actually eating dinner at Cake Bake so we were excited to try it. We love the cakes, pies and other tasty offerings in the bakery so we decided to have a nice night with friends to try out the food. We ordered two appetizers, one was the baked fontina cheese and the truffle pomme fritas. I can’t eat cheese, but my husband and friends said it was good. The truffle fries were great as well. Three of us orders the steak frites and my friend’s husband ordered the crab cakes. Two of us asked for medium rare and one of us asked for medium. They all came out medium, which was fine & we all asked for different sides since we already were gettingMore infoThe Cake Bake Shop - Carmel City CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Carmel / Westfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 26, 2021Mallory was our server and she did a wonderful job!More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - New CastlePrice: Moderate• American• New Castle•3.4
Discover New Castle
New Castle, Indiana, is a typical Midwestern town located just northeast of Indianapolis, home to several traditional American family-style restaurants serving everything from plate lunches and dinners to hamburgers and french fries. You can also enjoy many excellent local establishments that specialize in comfort food, seafood and great steak in New Castle. One of the real surprises for visitors and travelers is the selection of international food available around the area, including authentic Chinese, French and Mexican. The local pizzerias make pizza and Italian sandwiches with traditional flavor and generous portions. Sushi and Japanese steak are also favorites, prepared for you right at the bar. There is a little something for all palates in New Castle amid a relaxing, close-knit atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in New Castle. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in New Castle who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in New Castle either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.