Coral Gables Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in I Drive / Sand Lake
Outdoor dining in I Drive / Sand Lake
Restaurant experiences trending in I Drive / Sand Lake
See what locals rave about in Coral Gables
- ETEmmanuelTOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Super good, exquisite service, amazing staff. The place is beautiful.More infoAdega Gaucha$$$$• Brazilian Steakhouse• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The best experience great service great food prompt service the restaurant was full since we made the reservation we went straight inside. 100% recommendMore infoFogo de Chao - Orlando$$$$• Brazilian• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.2
- SSunnyvipAtlanta Metro •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is always our favorite place to celebrate during our 3X a year vacation getaways to Orlando. The service is always top notch and the food is always cooked to perfection! Also, the live band performing each evening is a nice entertainment touch.More infoEddie V's - Orlando$$$$• Seafood• Doctor Phillips•4.8
- JRJojoRedManchester/Greater Manchester •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Courtney was polite and attentive, and the food just wonderful. The bisque was to die for and we wished we could have had it in bucketfuls!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - iDrive$$$$• American• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.5
- JBJohnBvipTampa / Central Florida West •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for our first Brunch at Cafe Tu Tu Tango on New Year’s Day and were very pleased with the quality of food and service ! Highly recommend the Bottomless Brunch and Bottomless Mimosa option!! So many good food choices to pick from and they all were very good. We will definitely be back !More infoCafe Tu Tu Tango - Orlando$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Coral Gables
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Coral Gables
With so many different types of foods, Coral Gables offers some of the best restaurants you can imagine. For breakfast, you've got to try an indulgent local favorite, the banana split waffle. This special plate consists of a delicious homemade waffle topped with bananas, pineapple, fresh strawberries in a creamy glaze, a chocolate fudge syrup, and pecans. If you're in the mood for a casual dinner, grab some fantastic barbecue. Another local favorite, the Florida Cracker, is a plate full of pulled pork topped with some tangy cole slaw, gouda cheese, pecan-smoked bacon, and spicy onions. Once you try it, you'll understand why this is such a popular choice. Regardless of what you order, the food in Coral Gables is sure to excite you.