Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Clermont
Outdoor dining in Clermont
New restaurants to OpenTable in Clermont
See what locals rave about in Ocoee
- JCJohnCvipSouthwest Florida •104 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a 3 lb lobster - done to perfection and Jamie our waiter was greatMore infoRed Lobster - Clermont$$$$• Seafood• Winter Garden•4.1
- BBBarbieBOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoCan't believe we didn't know about this place before and we have lived here forever! Service was excellent, probably the best we have had in a very long time. Food tasted authentic and fresh. Drinks out of this world. Tons of choices for a margarita.More infoPepe's Cantina - Clermont$$$$• Mexican• Kissimmee•4.5
- SSunluvervipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on May 24, 2023Great find with excellent food, drink and wine list, with great service from Jaime.More infoRoot & Branch bistro + bar$$$$• American• Clermont•4.6
- SMSamanthaM1 review4.0Dined on May 14, 2023Let me start off by saying that I genuinely love Muse and have dined here many times. I will continue to dine here and support this wonderful small business, despite my most recent experience. I reserved a table for 6 at 12pm for their Mother’s Day Brunch (3 adults and 3 children). We were sat promptly, and it appeared that a very large party (probably 15-20 people) was there as well. Our waitress was also serving that table, so I believe she and the kitchen were both overwhelmed. Due to space, Muse tends to sit large parties outside, and it was incredibly warm outside on Mother’s Day. I asked for the fans to be turned up higher when we arrived, and my request was never addressed. The menu was a set-menu allowing a choice for an appetizer, entree, and dessert. We waited an hour to receive our appetizers (and also saw two tables that were sat after us get their appetizers before us). By then I was full on melting and asked again about the fans being turned up. I was told there wasn’t an option for them to be higher (although it appears there is a pull cord on all of them to adjust speed, and they fans on the opposite side we’re going faster than the ones above us). It was another 30 minutes of continuous melting until our entrees arrived, and 2 of our steaks that were ordered as medium rare came out well done. They immediately brought them back to the kitchen to remake them, but after having already waited 90 minutes and being miserably warm, we kindly asked them to please just remove them from our tickets so we could pay for what we had and leave. They offered to remove those two meals from our ticket. The third adult meal that we did pay for was for my mother, and they did not offer to bring her the dessert for the meal (to their credit, they did NOT make us pay for the appetizers we received for my and my husband’s meals). Muse genuinely is wonderful, but I was bummed that was my mother’s first time there. I’ll be back, but maybe not for a holiday :(More infoMuse Bar + Bistro$$$$• American• Clermont•4.2
- DWDeborahWOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The boathouse was the best experience we ever had. We got to sit in the boat, which was amazing. We celebrated my grandson’s birthday there they treated him like royalty. Dakota was our server. He was amazing and the food was outstanding. I would recommend Boathouse to anyone that wants good food great service and a really nice gift shop.More infoThe Boathouse$$$$• American• Lake Buena Vista•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Clermont
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Ocoee
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The small towns just west of Orlando were sparsely populated until recent years. An explosion of growth has transformed Ocoee into a bustling city with countless shops and restaurants. Along State Road 50, you'll find food offerings for every craving. The places that serve American cuisine often have vegetarian options like black bean burgers mixed into their menus. You can still get a beef burger or a New York-style pizza if desired. Smokehouse barbecue is a big seller in Ocoee both in-house and at catered events. Some of the city's most popular eateries are found inside or near the West Oaks Mall. If you're looking for a way to cool down on a humid summer day, you'll definitely want to stop by one of Ocoee's many ice cream shops.