- JTJoeyTJacksonville / Northeast Florida •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBoth the filet and ribeye were extremely tender and flavorful. The Lobster tails were very good quality. The bacon app was outstandingly delicious. Overall for comparison better than Flemmings or Capital Grille. My new favorite top shelf dining experience.More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse - Daytona Beach$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Daytona Beach•4.7
- LLaurajjSouth Carolina •45 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024Always perfect - love the menu and being able to make reservation ordered the steak salad Best blue cheese dressing Salmon Malibu salad cooked perfectly The service is the best !More infoMalibu Beach Grill$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Port Orange•4.4
- JjrusnsvipTampa / Central Florida West •24 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024Another wonderful evening at Chart House with my wonderful wife. I'm also rating the value as Outstanding as we always go early and choose something from their Early Bird menu which includes a salad and desert in addition to the entree, otherwise it would be a bit too expensive for as often as we enjoy going. You usually have to ask for that menu as they only bring the standard menu to the table. My wife and I agree that the Cedar Plank Salmon is probably the best we have had in the Daytona area. Amanda took great care of us and the food was top notch, as has been our typical experience.More infoChart House Restaurant - Daytona Beach$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Daytona Beach•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 23, 2024Outstanding experienceMore infoFlagler Tavern$$$$Price: Moderate• Pub• New Smyrna•4.1
- AautodanOrlando / Central Florida East •7 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 31, 2023We visit here regularly and decided to try it for New Year's Eve dinner before the crowds arrived.More infoDaytona’s Steakhouse and wine bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Port Orange•3.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Ponce Inlet
Just south of Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet is known as the home of Florida’s tallest lighthouse. If you climb up and down the 200 steps to the top of the lighthouse to take in the incredible views, chances are you’re going to need a good meal and a nice cold drink. The local craft beer scene offers unique flavors of every type of brew, many of which pair perfectly with the freshly caught seafood served all along the boardwalk. If you get your flip-flops out and take a stroll around this small beach town, you’ll find many well-known local eateries tucked into small corners of the town. You can also enjoy an authentic Italian pizza or delicious grouper Reuben at one of the several seaside diners.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ponce Inlet who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ponce Inlet either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.