Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
~ Large outdoor space
~ Twist on American classics
~ Craft cocktails and pitchers
~ Relaxed + warm hospitality
~ Brunch served on Saturday + Sundays
~ Happy Hour offered everyday from 5-7pm
Across the street from the Hotel Indigo.
Outdoor games on the patio like Corn Hole.
PRIVATE PARTY AVAILABILITIES.
- JMJamesMWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoOur waitress was new. Very nice and friendly but new. The food was excellentMore infoParis 66Price: Moderate• French• Shadyside•4.7
- KkneesvipPittsburgh / Western PA •118 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Yummy meal and outstanding service by Leah. Looking forward to our next visit.More infoSOBA LoungePrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Shadyside•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Excellent omakase experience. Five-star selection of sashimi with superb flavor and presentation, complimented by the delicious sauces and aiolis they were paired with. Our servers were wonderful and knowledgeable about each dish. We would have ordered another 11 courses if we had room - it was that good!More infoUmi Japanese RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Shadyside•4.8
- TTagerPittsburgh / Western PA •6 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 26, 2023I have eaten there before. Food was fixed as I requested. Server was greatMore infoBlue SkyPrice: Moderate• American• East Liberty•4.6
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbahPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
Discover East Liberty
East Liberty has undergone some major renovations recently, making it a wonderful up-and-coming neighborhood for restaurants in Pittsburgh. There are numerous bars, including several places that serve craft beers with American-style food. Some pubs boast huge drink selections with over 40 different beers on tap. You'll find numerous options for burgers made from Angus, chuck, and New York strip. East Liberty is home to an eclectic selection of international cuisine. There are a number of great Italian places for getting a slice of pizza, a hoagie, or some stromboli. You will also find a number of French and Parisian restaurants. Many places serve dishes made from locally grown and freshly harvested ingredients, decreasing the distance between farm and table.