- MMeganPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent for my bday and the staff treated us like royalty. We sat at the counter and it was so fun to watch the chefs preparing the sushi.More infoO-Ku - RaleighPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Raleigh•4.9
- LlisadavipSeattle / Eastern Washington •16 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOutstanding! Classic East coast steakhouse experience! Yea, I know Raleigh isn’t on the coasts, but this felt like being in an NYC or Jersey steakhouse. Delicious steak & lobster combo, my husband says “one of the best meals he’s had in a long time!” Highly recommend!!More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - RaleighPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Raleigh•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGeneral TSO's was unreal and cocktails were perfect, wait staff is joyful and makes excellent suggestions!More infoBrewery BhavanaPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Raleigh•4.8
- RDRaneeDvipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat ! The food was outstanding as always. The new cocktail selection was ok but was not very interesting in terms of flavor profile .More infoBida Manda Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Laotian• Raleigh•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was outstanding! Service was wonderful. Will return!!More infoTupelo Honey - RaleighPrice: Moderate• Southern• Raleigh•4.5
Discover High Point
High Point, North Carolina, sits at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is a part of the Triad region, along with Greensboro and Winston-Salem. Historically famous for its furniture, High Point has become a destination for barbecue lovers across the country. This is because of its unique location on the edge of two barbecue cultures in the state, Lexington style and Western style. While these two styles are more closely related than the state's Eastern style, they are still worlds apart. Diners will enjoy hand-made sides like hushpuppies and mac and cheese, as well as the famous barbecue slaw. And, of course, their country barbecue ribs is a must-try.